Human

" No! What are you doing?!"

" I'm hungry!"

" You cannot eat the cake!"

Jisung shrugged his shoulders, " It's not like he'll notice."

Felix huffed, " Hyunjin!"

Jisung's eyes widen and Hyunjin walked into the kitchen, " What's going on? I still have to set up the balloons."

Felix pouts, " Jisung keep trying to eat the cake."

Hyunjin glared at Jisung, " What?"

Jisung looked at them and he scoffed, " Oh come on! I'm hungry!"

" There's food in the fridge," Changbin commented while decorating the cake.

Hyunjin put his hands on his hips while Jisung awkwardly chuckled, " I forgot."

" Han, I swear to god you better not eat that cake or I'll-"

" What are you doing to do," Minho walked in with the customs.

Jisung smirked at him while Minho walked up to them with a teasing smile.

Hyunjin glared, "I'll..," then he smiled, " I'll have Yeonjun come over and boss you two around."

Jisung and Minho's eyes widen while Hyunjin humphed, " Now, get out of the kitchen and help with the decorations."

Jisung growled as he stomped out of the kitchen while Minho followed, Hyunjin smiled.

" Hehe."

Felix sighed with relief, " Thanks hyung."

Hyunjin shook his head, " No worries, they know how scary my older brother is when he's mad."

Felix giggled and Hyunjin bounced up and down, "How's the cake looking?"

" Great actually, Binnie and I were decorating it."

Changbin lifts the icing tube and showed Hyunjin. Hyunjin gasped and his eyes beamed up.

" Wow!"

" Do you like it," Felix asked shyly

Hyunjin looked and he looked at him with disbelief, " Are you kidding me?! This is so good! Innie is going to love this."

Felix and Changbin smiled and then Hynujin gave them a smile that made his eyes into crescents, "You two are great!"

Felix blushed and Changbin smiled, " Thanks."

Hyunjin smiled, " Ok, so Seungmin is with balloons with me, Chan is helping with the 'happy birthday sign'. Han should be doing something useful and now Minho got the customs so I think we're good-"

He was cut off with a knock on the door, the three were confused then Jisung opened the door.

" O-Oh hey Beomgyu."