Valentine's Day

" It's finally here!"

Yeonjun jumped out of his bed and he had the brightest smile on his face, "The best day of the year!"

Yeonjun bounced up and down with excitement, he has been waiting for this day for the longest. He's been waiting this day ever since he first started dating Soobin.

Valentine's Day.

One of his favorite holidays.

He loved to love, it was such a powerful emotion and he loves showing his love to others that he cares about.

Especially towards Soobin.

Yeonjun squealed with excitement when he remembered his plans, so they planned to go to this park together for a little picnic, and then Soobin told him he has a surprise and he has to dress up a little for dinner.

He is super excited.

He never experienced Valentine's Day date before, but he never had a boyfriend either.

He looked at the clock on his phone, it read 9 o'clock.

He smiled to himself," Only 6 more hours until my date!"

Yeonjun ran out of his room, he ran into Hyunjin's room. He opened the door and he saw the younger one sleeping peacefully in his bed. He hummed, he found it strange.

He was pretty sure he wasn't in his bed last night.

How would he know this?

Well, he was up all night trying to find the perfect outfit for his date and he was making cards for everyone.

Except for Taehyung and Jungkook.

He's still mad about the dog thing.

Anyways, he was going to borrow Hyunjin's shoes. When he knocked on the door, the door opened and he wasn't there.

He didn't know where he was, he was going to ask but then he thought he was in the bathroom so he left it alone.

He tipped toed over to his bed and he looked down at the younger's face.

He internally groaned, ' Man, he even looks great in his sleep.'

He pouted at the thought but then he had an evil smirk. He reached for Hyunjin's phone and unlocked it.

Yeah, he knows his password, it was easy.

It's literally his birthday, speaking of which he needs to get him a gift.

He opened up Youtube, he typed in a song that he loved. He looked to see if the younger was still sleeping, which he was.

He silently giggled as he turned to the chorus of the song then he turned up the volume.

When all of a sudden.

" IT'S THE BEST DAY EVER," Spongebob yelled.

Hyunjin's eyes quickly opened as he yelled. He jumped so hard that he fell off of the bed. He landed on his stomach while Yeonjun smiled.

" Happy Valentine's Day Hyunjinnie!"

Hyunjin groaned as he just laid on the floor, Yeonjun threw the younger's phone on his bed and he helped him up.

" Did you have a good night's rest," Hyunjin's older brother innocently asked him.

Hyunjin gave him a glare, " I did...then YOU DECIDED TO WAKE ME UP LIKE A NUT JOB!"

Hyunjin panted at his rant while Yeonjun sighed, "I'll take that as a no then."

Hyunjin growled and Yeonjun smiled, " It's Valentine's Day Hyunjinnie and we both have to get ready for dates!"