Poptarts

" But Ms. Krissy, I was just walking him home."

" I understand that Jeongin but you two shouldn't have walked home in the dark. It was completely dangerous and irresponsible. You didn't even tell Chan or the others where you were going."

Jeongin looked down while the others stayed quiet.

She continued, " Jeongin, we live in an area that gangs are out at night and sick people. You boys could have gotten hurt."

Jeongin stayed quiet while the others watched the scene go down.

Ms. Krissy sighed, " Go to your room, I'll tell you your punishment."

Jeongin gasped, he sadly looked at his hyungs. They just frowned at the younger. He sadly walked to his room, the others looked at Ms. Krissy with sadness mixed with fear.

She sighed, she walked over to them and stand in front of them.

" Now I know it's not entirely you guys fault but there's going to be a new rule. I want each and every one of you at home at 6 o'clock on the dot and you have to be with three or more people when you're walking anywhere. Understand?"

They all slowly nodded his head, she sighed, " I'm going to talk to Jeongin."

She headed to the bedroom but Seungmin called out, " W-Wait!"

She turned around and Seunmgin walked up to her, " Please...don't be too hard on him. He didn't mean to."

Ms. Krissy gave him a weak smile, " Oh honey, of course, I don't hit children. That's something I don't do, I'm going to explain how worried I was. That's all."

She ruffles his hair and he sighed with relief, "Thanks, Ms. Krissy."

" No problem sweetheart, now don't stay up too late."

" Goodnight Ms. Krissy," Chan called out.

" Good night boys."

She headed for his room, leaving the group of six in the living room. Seungmin frowned.

' He must be in love with him if he's willing to get
in trouble for him.'

" So Han...where the fuck were you," Changbin looked at him with anger.

Jisung scoffed, " None of your business."

" We're serious Jisung, we were worried about you," Felix looked at him with sad eyes.

Minho tsked, " You two were basically at each other's di-"

" Shut up Minho," Changbin snapped.

" What?"

Seungmin rolled his eyes, he sat down next to Jisung.

" But we're being dead serious, why did you go home?"

Jisung bit his bottom lip, " U-Um, I wasn't feeling good."

" You were feeling fine before the game started and you didn't eat anything," Minho told him.

Jisung turned his fear into annoyance, " Look I didn't want to stay."

" But you were excited about the game," Felix frowned.

Jisung scoffed, " Well I changed my mind."

" But you didn't tell us, you just vanished," Chan frowned.

Jisung groaned, " Ugh! Can you guys get off of my back?! Damn."

He got up and stomped to his room, Minho rolled his eyes.