You will

" Noooo! Don't make me go back!"

" I'm sorry Tae, but it's school time so get your butt up," Mrs. Kim took the cover off of her eldest son.

Taehyung groaned and whined, " Nooooo!"

Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes, " Look, I have to go to work and your brothers and boyfriend are waiting on you to take them to school now! Get your butt up!"

Taehyung sat up with his messy blue hair, " You know, I did get shot and I think I should-"

" Save it, I already told the school about your injury so you're out of PE and you can't play basketball neither."

Taehyung got up quickly, " What?!"

" Tae, do you honestly believe I was going to let you play basketball after your injury?"

" Ma, that was two weeks ago."

" And the doctor said you can reopen it if you strain it, and I don't have time to bury you. Now get up and get dress for school," she sassed.

She walked out and Taehyung groaned, " UGH!"

Yep, you heard it, they're finally back to Miami after their break of craziness. They actually got there on Friday and now it's January 11th of the new year.

They spent their New Year in Korea and it was fun, but Tae was still in the hospital. However, his family threw a party in his hospital room. They danced, watched movies, and waited for the New Year together.

They were able to see the fireworks from the window, and he even got his New Years' kiss.

Even though when he asks Jungkook to do other stuff, Jungkook said they're not doing that until Tae's wounds get better.

Taehyung hated the bastard who shot him even more now.

After that, they had a peaceful two weeks in Korea, but they were still on edge about the shooter. 

Surprise, surprise, the police didn't do anything.

They said that this was a robbery and they can't do anything about it. Which was bullshit, Taehyung knew that wasn't a robbery.

That person wanted to kill him and his brother without no hesitation. But he just left it alone and laid low about.

Unlike Tae, the others even went to the mall and shop. Yeonjun got a bunch of clothes that he knows won't fit in the closet but he just says just think positive.

Of course, Tae was sad about that but Jungkook made it up by giving him more kisses. Taehyung was happy with that.

But it was finally time to leave, Jongho and Yeonjun wouldn't let go of each other and Nayeon was crying her eyes out. Yeonjun didn't want to leave, he loves his new family now. He wanted to stay with his grandma to cook some more.

Yeonjun grew closer with his cousins and grandma, he really wanted to stay longer but Mrs. Kim told them that they have to go back. And Hyunjin was throwing a tantrum because wanted his brother to come home.

Yeonjun sadly had to leave and waved goodbye to his family. He might have cried on the plane ride.

Wheein came back with them, Mrs. Kim asked her good friend to keep her there until she'll figure out the best situation for Wheein.

Wheein was happy with that because she wanted to still go to school in Miami, but Hongjoong decided to stay in South Korea. Yeonjun was sad but he understood, and Seongwha was really happy about that.

He's even thinking about asking him out on a date but he's too nervous. Yeonjun told him to FaceTime him immediately about the plans.

Seongwha obviously agreed and they were on the phone the entire flight talking about his proposal to Hongjoong. Yeonjun told him to just take him to a fancy restaurant or something.