Win

"Jungkook, why aren't you talking to Taehyung?"

Jungkook huffed as he packed his bookbag, "Because, he was talking to Jimin and he still won't tell me what they talked about. So I won't talk to him."

Jin's eyes widen, "Jimin came over?"

Jungkook quickly nodded his head, "Yeah! And I don't know why Tae's being ODDLY cool with him. That man is a wack job!"

Jin rolled his eyes, "You're being ridiculous."

Jungkook huffed, "Am not! You know what he did to us and I just want to know what that short devil said to my boyfriend!"

He slammed his locker and Jin hummed, " Listen, I have been reading this guide book about relationships. Joonie recommend when we were first dating. That was when I was a toxic bitch and it says that if you can't let your boyfriend come to you with their own personal problem then there's no trust. "

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Jin hyung, I have you know that Taehyungie does tell me everything ... except for this."

Jin tsked and Jungkook looked at him, "What is it?"

Jin looked and he waved his hands, "Oh nothing, but come on Jungkook cut Jimin some slack. Yes, that little bastard caused us hell but his dad did die. Maybe he wanted Tae to comfort him."

Jungkook stopped and he frowned, he forgot that was the reason that he came back. But he couldn't help it but he couldn't let him get off the hook.

All that anger and pain that Jimin caused really outshined his sympathy towards him.

But Jin's right, he needs to let Taehyung come to him on his own.

"You're right hyung, but ... I don't know. I still don't trust him."

Jin sighed, "I know Jungkook but try at least be in his shoes. I mean, after all, you do get one father."

Jungkook paused and he bit his lips when the mention of the word father. He never had that nice father bond with his own father. His father was harsh and very strict.

He was also homophobic too and he always wonders why did he hate him. He was always mean to him even before he came out gay.

He was strict on him, rough on him and he was just cruel to him.

Sometimes he had thoughts of his father turning into a rock and not be able to speak. He would wish that he would so he couldn't yell or be mean to him.

He always dreamed of getting away from his father and they came true.

Even though his parents disowned him, he's happy now. He's moving to a bigger house with his boyfriend, he has a lovely mom figure and he kinda has two younger brothers.

His home life is perfect now but he just wishes that he that father bond like Jimin had with his own father.

"Jungkook!?"

Jungkook blinked, "Huh?"

Jin scoffed, "I was telling you about my Valentine's Day plans but I can see that you weren't listening to me."

Jungkook frowned, "I'm sorry, Jin hyung."

Jin rolled his eyes, "Anyways, Joonie says that he wants to take me out on a picnic and he says that he wants to cook. Which I said it will be ok but I'll cook some backup because the man isn't the best cook in the world. "

They laughed as they walked to the front door of the school, they were walking when they saw a group of girls by the door.

Jungkook felt his stomach flip over when he saw a familiar cotton candy hair girl.