Hold on

" Goodnight boys, I'll be back in the morning."

" Is Chan hyung coming home tonight," Jeongin asked with hope.

Ms. Krissy shook her head, " Not today sweetheart."

Jeongin frowned as Seungmin patted his back, Ms. Krissy looked at Minho.

" You're in charge, make sure that all the windows and doors are locked."

Minho nodded his head," Yes Ms. Krissy."

She smiled as she ruffles his hair, " Now, I want you all to go to bed and make sure when you go to school you lock the door."

Minho and the others nodded their heads, Ms. Krissy smiled. She was about to leave but she stopped when a soft voice called her.

" Ms. Krissy?"

She turned around and it was Changbin, she looked.

" Yes?"

" When....when can we visit him?"

She frowned and she rubbed his arm, " Not until he's out of the ICU baby."

The foster mother saw the disappointment in his face, she cooed as she rubbed his cheek.

" Don't worry baby, he's going to be out of there soon."

Changbin blinked and he nodded his head, "  O-Ok."

She hugged him, Changbin stopped and she kissed the top of his head.

" He's going to be ok baby."

Changbin broke after she said that, he just hugged her back. He blinked out some tears but she nor the other saw them, he was just tired and scared.

Ms. Krissy looked and she saw her other babies looking at her with sadness, she waved them over.

" Come here."

The others walked over to them and hugged them too, Ms. Krissy squeezed them.

" My babies," she hummed.

She kissed all their foreheads before she let go, she rubbed Jisung's cheek.

" Now head to bed ok loves."

" Ok, goodnight Ms. Krissy," Seungmin told her.

" Yeah goodnight," Jeongin yawned.

Changbin and Minho said their goodnight and they headed for their rooms, Ms. Krissy sighed then she felt Jisung still hugging her.

She frowned, she let go of him and she bends down at his level, " How was it today?"

" Not a-as bad as last night," he mumbled.

She cooed, " Do you want me to stay?"

Jisung blinked, he wanted to say yes, but he didn't want to seem weak.

Not to her nor the others.

Especially not in front of Minho.

He already made that mistake, he learns he shouldn't do that again.

He shook his head, " No, Felix needs you more than me."

Ms. Krissy sighed, " Alright, but call me if it happens again."

He nodded his head and she kissed his cheek, "Goodnight honey."

" Goodnight."

Jisung walked to his room while Ms. Krissy brushed her hair out of her face. She sighed, then she grabbed her keys, and headed out of the door.