Astronaut

" Damn, I can't believe you gave Evan a broken nose and almost broke his collarbone!"

" I can't believe you gave those girls black eyes and knocked one out," Taehyung smirked at the younger.

Lisa tsked, " They were just weak."

They laughed, but they stopped when they hissed out of pain. Jennie was in the backseat still shocked at what happened at the party.

It was crazy, Taehyung and the whole football team started to fight. Lisa was fighting the cheerleaders, then the entire house started to have a bawl.

The party ended with a bunch of drunk teenagers fighting each other while destroying the house.

Taehyung was able to take care of Evans's goons on his own, then Evan and he started to fight.

Evan gave Taehyung a black eye and a swollen cheek, but Taehyung REALLY fucked him up when Evan was saying some disgusting things about his boyfriend.

Taehyung really snapped, so he went ham on Evan. He's pretty sure he destroyed his nose from punching him so many times and he kicked him really hard in the stomach.

He had to get pulled off by multiple people so he doesn't kill the sick bastard.

He wished he got to at least break his jaw but sadly he was pulled away. But he made sure that the motherfucker would never forget him and know his place.

Then the cops came and Tae, Lisa, and Jennie bolted out of there. Now they're in the car, Taehyung is dropping the two girls off.

The two girls weren't speaking with each other, in fact, Lisa didn't even look at Jennie. Which made Jennie feel ten times shitter.

Taehyung was pissed at her too, she didn't say anything or stick up for Lisa. She just stood there and let those bitches call her slurs.

As if she doesn't care about Lisa or her feelings. He also knows that Lisa is probably heartbroken at the fact that she didn't say anything and flirting with other people.

Jennie sighed after an awkward silence, " L-Lisa?"

Lisa ignored her, she was brushing her hair and Jennie frowned. She leaned back and huffed.

" I don't know why you're mad at me? I mean I didn't do anything."

" Exactly, you didn't do shit," Lisa spat out.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows, " What are you talking about?"

Lisa forced out a chuckle, " Oh don't play dumb, you let Kai touch you like that AND those bitches call us slurs and you know damn well most of our friends aren't straight. Yet you didn't say OR do anything."

" I couldn't Lisa!"

" Oh yeah, I wonder why," she rolled her eyes.

" Lisa! You knew how important this was for me," Jennie frowns.

" Oh? So your cheer team is way important than me and your morals," Lisa turned around.

Jennie groaned, " Why can't you be happy for me? You knew how long I wanted to be on the cheer team. Now they don't even want to look at me!"

" Jennie, you're already in the fucking team. You just want to impress those stanks."

Taehyung chuckled while Jennie rolled her eyes, "They're my friends."

" Then what am I Jen? Huh? Am I a joke to you," Lisa hissed.

Jennie stopped and Lisa scoffed, " And to think that you said you liked me."