Hurt (Asanoya)

Nishinoya gets an injury during a practice game. Asahi, although panicking, is right on it.

[Injury] [Soft] [Wholesome]

(Proof Read)

~

Nishinoya saw as the ball flew across the court.

He was watching diligently as his teammates hit the ball whichever way at each other.

The sound of the squeaks against the gym floor and the volleyball being hit filled the room. All along with the thick air of sweat and heavy breaths.

Nishinoya loved this feeling.

The ball flew to their side and rushed to the back of the court. Nishinoya spotted it immediately and got ready to dive in.

Daichi quickly went for a receive with his left arm but the ball flew more to the left as a result.

Not wanting to let his side down, Nishinoya ran out of bounds where the ball flew up. Only staring up at the ball as he dove to get it.

"Just a bit closer" he thought

He felt cool metal on his skin as he clashed with a volleyball cart.

Volleyballs flew throughout the court and Nishinoya received the ball backwards despite the clash. Yet no one on the court moved to get that ball upon seeing their libero slam right into the ground.

"..oya"

"Nis... noya"

"Nishi...noya"

"NISHINOYA!" Daichi yelled as the libero came back into consciousness

"Wha- agh.." Nishinoya winced

The left side of his body ached, he knew there was bruising just by the feeling.

Looking up, he saw the whole team and his stomach dropped at their faces. They all either looked scared, concerned, confused or a mix of all.

Asahi was definitely a mix of all.

"Are you okay?!" Asahi freaked, you can tell he was panicking as he looked at the younger

"I'm fine.. just a little crash, we've all been through it." Nishinoya laughed and groaned from the pain

"That wasn't a little crash Noya-san!" Hinata cried out

"Hinata's right. That was like mine and Tanaka's collision except you hit metal along with a bunch of volleyballs." Daichi said

"That's it. Asahi bring him back home, practice is pretty much over after that. Everyone go home." Coach Ukai ordered "And you."

Nishinoya looked up at the coach.

"No practicing for three days. Make sure to treat your bruises, I know you have them. You'll return on Monday." Coach Ukai sternly said and walked away

Nishinoya sighed "Great.."

"I WON'T HAVE MY BEST FRIEND!!" Tanaka cried

"It's literally for one school day." Tsukishima said

"And a weekend!!" Tanaka slumped

Daichi crossed his arms and turned to the libero "Coach's right Nishinoya. Do what he says and you'll be back in no time. Asahi, take care of him."

Asahi nodded and tried to help Nishinoya up but his body shook with each step.

In concern, Asahi picked Nishinoya up bridal style and slung both their bags over his shoulders. Walking out with the smaller male.

Nishinoya felt comfort in the large body cradling him softly, leaning into Asahi's chest.

Asahi looked down at the younger, sighing as he saw he had fallen asleep already with his mouth ajar.

"Please don't hurt yourself again.." Asahi mumbled, walking down the streets of Japan.

☾ Timeskip ☽

Nishinoya woke to the amazing smell of something.

"... Asahi..?" Nishinoya called out

"I'll be right there." Asahi hummed out upon hearing the younger's adorable sleepy voice

A couple moments later, Asahi walked in with a bowl of chicken soup.

"Hey love. How do you feel?" Asahi asked, sitting on the bed and starting to feed Nishinoya

Nishinoya complied, smiling at the taste "I feel a little sore, but a bit better."

Nishinoya moved his hand to his side and felt something on his hip, one of those medication patches that tingle your skin.

"You put this?" Nishinoya smirked

"Yeah." Asahi said "Figured since you were sleeping and not moving, i'd put it on before you started jumping around."

"So you took off my shirt?" Nishinoya said

A light blush crept up on the ace's cheeks.

"Yeah. B-but I didn't see anything!" Asahi said, attempting to feed Nishinoya faster so he wouldn't be able to laugh at his embarrassment

Snickering lightly, Nishinoya ate all of the soup.

"That was really good, Asahi." Nishinoya said and Asahi smiled in appreciation

"Now take your medication." Asahi said, taking out a package of nasty grape syrup

Upon seeing the package, Nishinoya's eye's widened.

"Never." Nishinoya turned away, arms crossed and adamant.

Nishinoya had always been a difficult one to give liquid medications to. Even when he was younger, he'd bite anyone who tried to make him drink the horrid syrup.

"I'll make you a deal. Drink this and i'll give you a sweet kiss." Asahi smiled as the younger slowly turned to him "Plus, I have soda pops."

Nishinoya immediately unhinged his jaw, allowing the older to put the spoon in his mouth.

Wincing lightly at the taste, he swallowed.

Asahi smiled and slid over his favorite soda pops.

"Where's my kiss?" Nishinoya asked

"Ah, do I have to give your medication mouth a kiss now?" Asahi said, a hand on the back of his neck

"Yes because you love me!" Nishinoya smiled

Asahi stared lovingly at the younger's brightening smile, leaning in to kiss him sweetly.

Nishinoya smiled as he ripped open two soda pops, handing one over to the older.

☾ Timeskip ☽

Soon enough, they were both laying in bed cuddling.

Nishinoya big spooned a lot of the time but this time, Asahi had the younger cooped up against his chest.

Nishinoya smiled at the light kisses and soothing rubs he received. He really loved Asahi.

"Please be careful next time. That could've been a worse fall." Asahi said

"I know, I will. But i'd do it again to get these cuddles." Nishinoya said

"You'd get them anyway silly." Asahi said

"Just make sure the guys practice tomorrow." Nishinoya requested

"I'll try. It won't be the same without our libero though. My libero." Asahi hummed out

"I'll be right back after missing one practice! You guys won't even notice!" Nishinoya brightly said

Chuckling, Asahi kissed the smaller's forehead.

"I love you." He said

"I love you too." Nishinoya smiled