Idle Memories. (Yandere! Bokuaka)

Bokuto is accidentally too reckless upon murdering someone, Akaashi unfortunately had to witness his boyfriend doing so.

[Yandere] [Murder] [Gore] [Possession] [Kidnapping] [Manipulation] 

(Proof Read)

~

"Akaashi, will you go out with me?" Bokuto asked the younger

The third year was head of heels for the second year, and everyone knew it. Ever since the setter stepped foot in school, Bokuto was infatuated by his demeanor and beauty.

Sure, Akaashi's calm and level headed personality seemed like a stark contrast to Bokuto's energetic and vibrant personality, but he knew. He knew that they were soulmates.

And it seemed like Akaashi believed it too.

"Yes."

They've been going out for a couple of months now, and Bokuto, to put it at the least, was the happiest he'd ever been.

Quite literally as Bokuto hadn't felt raw genuine feeling for a very long time until Akaashi lit up his life.

He'd do anything to keep him.

"Akaashi!" Bokuto called out as he entered the second year classroom

"Bokuto-san." Akaashi lightly smiled "Lets head to volleyball club."

✂︎ Timeskip: Near the end of practice ♥

"I have to get home a bit early today." Bokuto said "Everyone can practice a bit without me, i'm leaving the keys out."

"Cya man." Konoha said, followed by a string of the other members goodbyes 

Bokuto grabbed his bag and gave Akaashi a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving

"Akaashi." Konoha called out

"Yeah." Akaashi said 

"Have you been noticing how... off Bokuto is acting?" Konoha asked

"What? He is?" Akaashi said

"You usually notice this type of stuff before anyone, and he's your boyfriend so I was wondering if you thought anything was wrong." Konoha said

"No. Not that i've seen." Akaashi said, thinking back

"Well in he's been in his head for a while now. Deep in thought or being quiet. We both know he isn't like that. He was much more laid back until recently, now he just sits there with a serious expression." Konoha said "But if you haven't noticed it yourself, it's probably nothing."

"No no... I think you're right." Akaashi said, recalling his boyfriends demeanor the past few days "I think he was fine around me so I didn't completely understand, but I remember seeing him talking to friends before in the hallways.. he seemed.. of out of character."

"Right. It's affecting his volleyball too." Konoha said

"I'll speak to him at night." Akaashi said "Close up for me?"

"Course. The sooner he's back, the better."

✂︎ Timeskip ☾

The setter walked up to Bokuto's house, slipping past the front gate and eyeing through the dark windows.

"Is he not home?" Akaashi thought as he walked up to the door

Knock knock knock.

"Jeez, it's cold." Akaashi thought upon feeling the cool breeze against his skin

Nothing was heard from the inside, only the light sounds of the night externally.

Akaashi sighed and was about to turn when he heard light rustles of bushes and light footsteps being taken around.

The setter looked to the side and walked around the house, thinking that maybe someone was in the backyard.

As he took quiet steps over, he turned the corner to see a shovel in the ground.

The raven headed male eyed the tool, confusion written all over his face.

The shovel was dirty, clearly used with hints of crimson colored blood trickling over in the moonlight glow. 

Looking up, he very faintly grazed his eyes on a hand peeking out from behind a thick bush sitting there. 

Blood on his hand. 

Akaashi heard light steps behind him as he quickly turned around, seeing Bokuto's crazed face staring down at him.

"Akaashi..." Bokuto said, eyes slightly wide and pupils small

"B-Bokuto..." Akaashi said, slowly backing away "What... what did you do?"

"Oh Akaashi." Bokuto sighed "I should've been more careful." 

"Bokuto..." Akaashi said, petrified "Did you kill him?"

Bokuto simply stared at the shaky male, even though it was a bad time, the middle blocker couldn't help but love how adorable his boyfriend looked when he was scared.

Thoughts rushed through the setters mind, but only one made sense.

Run.

Akaashi dashed past the taller, heaving in heavy breaths from his hyperventilation and heart pounding in his chest.

He heard the immediate sound of footstep behind him, he barely made it to the front yard before he was tackled to the ground.

He stumbled along the grass, rolling through the night sky before finally coming to a stop and seeing his lover over him.

"Akaashi, you know better then to run from me." Bokuto said

Before the raven headed male could think to scream, the older gripped his mouth shut.

"Shhh... shhh... you wouldn't want me to get caught, would you?" Bokuto said, making careful eye contact with the younger

His comforting eyes condescended his horrendous actions, confusing Akaashi. He still loved the man, he would always feel like home.

And that was the worst part.

The setter lightly calmed down unconsciously to Bokuto's appreciation.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you. I've done everything for you. Everything so we can be together forever." Bokuto smiled, removing his hand and lightly kissing his lover under him

Akaashi's brain went numb, all logical impulses he ever had were shut off from the contradicting behavior. 

He did it because he loves you. 

So? He's still a murderer.

He shouldn't be forgiven.

Even if he was keeping you safe?

It all rushed through the setters brain as Bokuto gently lifted him up bridal style, carrying him inside his house.

"Akaashi." Bokuto said, lightly lulling the younger's attention to him as he laid him on his bed, hand softly on his cheek "I love you."

"I love you too." Akaashi idly thought