Far Away College (Kagehina)

Hinata comes surprises his boyfriend in college. Featuring moments where they both get jealous and overcome worries.

[Soft] [Jealous on both ends] [Normal] [The end might tug your heart strings a little]

(A/N: The setting takes place in winter, freshman year of college.)

(Proof Read)

~

Hinata gritted his teeth lightly, eyeing the love letter on Kageyama's desk.

"Great... I wanted to surprise him but I guess i'm the one surprised..." Hinata mumbled to himself as he laid in the setters bed 

Him and Kageyama were both attending college on volleyball scholarships, they were both ecstatic when they heard the news, especially when they knew their academics weren't the strongest. 

The only down side was that their colleges were a bit far apart. Hinata had received a college right in Miyagi, while Kageyama received a college in Tokyo, about 300 kilometers away.

At the time, although they were a bit down about it, they decided to keep their heads up. Committing to long distance by communicating through texts, phone/video calls or visits.

This was one of their visits.

Hinata was staring at the ceiling as the door knob twitched, looking up, a sweaty Kageyama walked in before he halted, laying eyes on the orange headed male.

"Hinata?" Kageyama said

"Surprise!" Hinata smiled as he sat up, his worries fading for a second Kageyama gave him a tight hug "Jeez, get off! You're all sweaty." 

"Shut up. I haven't seen you in a while." Kageyama said, leaning into his touch

"Too many tests prevented me... my brain feels fried." Hinata sighed "You just came from practice?"

"Nah, just jogging today." Kageyama said, pulling back to put his bag away

"You're this sweaty from jogging? Kageyama what did I say about working too hard?" Hinata scolded the younger

"I was a bit more stressed out then usual, alright?" Kageyama defended

"Is it because of the mountain loads of confessions you get everyday?" Hinata asked, glancing at the setter as he gave him a confused look

"How did you know about the confessions?" Kageyama said 

"Your desk." Hinata grumbled

Kageyama peered at his desk before looking back at the smaller "It's nothing compared to high school, that was when I received the most. Now its just every so often, all of them who I reject."

"Yeah yeah..." Hinata pouted, looking down with his arms crossed

Kageyama walked up to the shorter, his hand cupping his cheek softly, causing them to make eye contact.

"Dumbass. You know I don't want to date anyone other then you." Kageyama said, leaning down and pecking him on the lips

A smile broke out from Hinata's face as he held the same bright expression that made the setter fall in love with him all over again.

"I love you too Bakayama!" Hinata said

☾ Timeskip ☽

Kageyama clenched his jaw as he stared at Hinata.

Hinata had went down to get them both food and for some reason was taking a bit longer then usual. Kageyama assumed he for some reason got lost and went down to find him when he saw him talking to someone else, holding their packaged food in his hands.