Poison Pt. 1 (Yandere! SakuAtsu)

Sakusa grows an obsession towards a certain blonde setter. An obsession running so deep, he deeply messes with him mentally and physically to get his way.

[Manipulation] [Bullying/Harassment] [Cursing] [College] [Slightly long] [Blood] [Sadistic]

(A/N: This story is heavy, viewer discretion is advised. If you are a victim of bullying, please try and seek help if possible.)

(Proof Read)

~

Atsumu sat there, aimlessly staring at the court in front of him.

Lately, he'd been getting a lot of attention from another player on a different college team. One might wonder, isn't that good? Why would this be affecting Atsumu negatively?

The truth was, he was being harassed by the man.

A man named Sakusa Kiyoomi.

Upon first seeing him on the opposing team, Atsumu garnered a little crush. The man was tall, handsome and notoriously known to be an incredible player.

He stared at him, all heart eyed and such as he made each hit. It really distracted the blonde to the point that he missed the ball one or two times, but he didn't mind. After all, it was a practice game and Atsumu hadn't felt all too well that whole week, so the coach let him off.

"Shit shit..!" Atsumu said, searching everywhere for his shirt

He could've sworn he had put it in his locker right before the game, but the more and more he looked, he realized, it was gone.

"Fuck.. Now I have to go home alone in this sweaty shirt." Atsumu groaned, but eventually gathered himself as he walked out into of the now empty campus

Or so he thought.

As he stepped foot outside, a hand grabbed him from behind and pushed him against the wall.

"What the hel-" Atsumu started but stopped as he felt a knife to his throat

"Atsumu Miya." The man said, voice deep and curious as he eyed his victim

"Uhm... Sakusa?" Atsumu said "Listen man, I don't know what you wan-"

"Shut up." Sakusa said, eyeing the man a bit more

Atsumu kept his lips glued as he cowered under the others gaze, he wasn't sure why, but the man had an atmosphere around him that was filled with the shorter with horrid emotion.

He wasn't sure how to describe it, but it was surely there.

It made him want to shrivel away.

"Hm." Sakusa said, taking the knife up and gliding it slowly down the blondes cheek

"We can talk abo-"

Atsumu's scream was muffled by the taller's gloved hand as he sliced deeply into his chest.

"What does 'shut up' mean to you? Fucking idiot." Sakusa spat before grabbing the now tearful shorter's face "But still oddly interesting.."

Atsumu didn't say anything, tears streaming down his face due to the sharp pain down in his chest.

His breath hitched when he felt the cold metal press against his neck once again.

"Don't tell anyone about our little encounter, alright?" Sakusa said, gripping the others chin tightly as the other nodded furiously

"Good. To make sure you don't.." Sakusa said, grabbing his phone from his pocket and showing it to the blonde "This is where your brother lives, even if you put me in jail, I have other people that will come for him."