Possessive (Yandere! Kagehina)

Where Hinata gets a bit fed up of Kageyama's possessiveness and when he opposes it, Kageyama didn't take it lightly.

[Manipulation] [Kidnapping by dragging] [Cursing]

(Proof Read)

~

Kageyama stared intently at the orange headed male, watching as he talked so energetically to Noya and Tanaka during practice.

Gritting his teeth, his hands clenched into fists. He was beyond pissed at how friendly his little boyfriend got with anyone other then him.

He was so distracted in his thoughts, wondering things he could do to ensure Hinata was all his and his to keep forever, that he didn't notice the energetic middle blocker strolling over to him.

"Kageyama!" Hinata said, catching the setters attention "Jeez, what we're you thinking about so heavily?"

"What do you think? How you get so friendly with everyone and not only me? Yeah." Kageyama darkly said

"Eh? I was just talking to Noya and Tanaka-san... I wasn't trying to be flirty!" Hinata defended himself

"Well, you were, and its pissing me off." Kageyama spat, turning around as he started playing on the court again

Hinata felt a little guilt in his heart, but brushed it off as he ran into the court.

He'd talk to Kageyama about it later.

✂︎ Timeskip ♥

The team was walking home together, everyone making light conversation.

Kageyama stared straight forward, making light glances at the short middle blocker to not only admire him but to make sure he was safe.

He turned his head to the side as Hinata laughed loudly, smiling brightly as Daichi made a joke.

Ordinarily, the sound of Hinata's laugh would be music to the setters ears. Yet of course, it was only a melody when he made the shorter laugh.

When others did, all Kageyama could think of was how satisfying it would be to tear into them with a dull, inefficient and torturous weapon.

Kageyama glared as Hinata lightly hit Daichi's arm. That simple skin to jacket contact threw him over the edge.

Kageyama saw the turn where they had to depart the team from, roughly grabbing the orange headed males hand, he dragged them past the corner without a single goodbye. 

"Kageyama! It's rude to not say goodbye." Hinata whined

"Shut up." Kageyama muttered, letting go of Hinata's hand as he refused to look at him

All he could see in the his eyes was other people, touching, feeling, looking at him. He wanted to only see him doing anything to the older.

"What's your problem?" Hinata said, halting his movements

Kageyama stopped and turned around, taking steps towards the younger.

His face looked pissed. All jealousy and anger bubbling up into his core, making it virtually impossible to make a sound decision in his current state of mind.

Hinata immediately shrunk upon seeing the terrifying expression on the younger's face, backing up slowly until Kageyama grabbed his arm roughly.

"Whats my problem?" Kageyama asked, venom laced in his voice

Hinata stared at the taller, wincing at how harsh his words sounded.

"How about the fact that you go around throwing yourself at everybody?! You're supposed to be all mine." Kageyama said

"I am yours! That's why you shouldn't be this jealous! I'm not throwing myself at anyone. I am treating them as friends. I treat you like my boyfriend. You don't see me kissing others, or even hugging others because of you." Hinata exclaimed

"I don't even want you to look at others." Kageyama said

"Kageyama that's virtually impossible! You are too possessive. If you keep acting like this we might not even work!" Hinata said

Kageyama's expression immediately faltered, staring expressionless at the shorter which scared Hinata the most.

"What are you saying Hinata?" Kageyama lowly asked

"I-I..." Hinata stuttered, trying to regain himself "You need to back off. We can't be in an unstable relationship like this. Please, understand.."

"Oh I understand. I completely understand." Kageyama said, suddenly gripping the shorter's wrist tightly as he dragged him down the empty streets

"Hey! Kageyama! Where are you taking me?" Hinata said

Kageyama didn't say a word, dragging the struggling orange headed male into random streets Hinata hadn't even seen in his life.

"Kageyama! You're hurting my wrist!" Hinata said but the setter continued to ignore him, fuming thoughts in his mind

Soon enough, he had brought the two of them into a decently sized house. Kageyama tossed Hinata in, locking the door behind them.

"Ow! Kageyama what the hell?!" Hinata said as he landed on the floor roughly

Kageyama kept his silent treatment up, walking past the shorter and into a kitchen.

Hinata looked at the door to see a code lock on it. Taking a shaky breath, he got up and touched the handle just for it to not move.

Hinata was in shock, he knew Kageyama was jealous and had anger issues but he never would've expected him to lock him in a house.

But.. now that he thought of it, it would make perfect sense that he would.

The middle blocker took a few heavy breaths before walking over to the kitchen where he saw Kageyama sitting there, reading a sports magazine.

Slowly and cautiously, he treaded over and sat on the chair next to him, the younger paying no mind to him.

"Kageyama.." Hinata quietly said "Please don't ignore me..."

The setter didn't even look at him as he read on.

"Please.." Hinata said, eyes filling with tears as he began to process the type of situation he was in

Kageyama finally glanced at Hinata, thinking for a moment before slowly extending his arm out. Softly holding onto the middle blocker.

Hinata went into the hug, tears streaming down his face as Kageyama kissed his forehead lightly.

"K-Kageya..ma.." Hinata hiccuped as the taller shushed him, stroking his hair comfortingly "Wh..what are you trying to... do..? Kidnap me..?"

Kageyama's dark blue eyes stared into the orange headed males brown ones "I'm going to keep you in here until you learn baby. Until you learn to only look and speak to me the most."

"I will! Kageyama, I promise I will!" Hinata exclaimed

"I don't believe that quite yet with the shit you pulled today." Kageyama muttered, holding onto the smaller "For now, patiently wait. This is my grandparents house, I inherited it when they died a year ago. I was always setting this place up incase you got to... out of hand."

Hinata slowly looked around, seeing how every cabinet had a lock and the windows were sealed shut, blurred out.

"Be a good boy, and you'll be out before you know it." Kageyama whispered "Maybe."

He had no choice, all he could do was do what Kageyama wanted.

"O..okay.." Hinata slowly said, snuggling into Kageyamas chest

Although he had kidnapped him, he was still in love with the taller, and had to get on his good side.

He just hoped his "maybe" wouldn't turn into a no.