Parents (Kagehina)

Kageyama and Hinata attempting to get used to parenthood. 

[Soft] [Sweet] [Wholesome] [Bunch of time skips (Aka, a bunch of little stories)]

(A/N: It's Tobio Kageyama and Shoyo Kageyama since they got married, but I still used "Hinata" when he spoke.)

(Proof Read)

~

"She's amazing." Hinata smiled as he rocked their baby, Kaita Kageyama, in his arms 

"She really is." Kageyama fondly said, watching over Hinata and the sleeping baby

The taller watched as Hinata yawned and put a light hand on his cheek.

"Go to bed. I'll rock her until I know she's asleep and then come join you." Kageyama said, kissing his husband's forehead

Hinata smiled softly, carefully putting their daughter into the taller's arms as he got up, only turning when he was standing at the doorway to take in the sight.

Kageyama sat in the rocking chair, gently moving back and fourth as he felt the little girl comfortably lean on him.

Oh how he loved his little family.

☾ Timeskip: A couple months later ☽

"Another one." Kageyama said, holding the bottle to the baby's lips

"Jeez, she really likes milk." Hinata said, moving around the kitchen to get another bottle "Wonder where she got it from."

Kageyama looked up, an eyebrow slightly raised "What do you mean."

Hinata just stared back at him and shook his head as he gave him another bottle "Nothing."

☾ Timeskip: One year later ☽

"Papa!" Kaita called out, pouting as she was in Kageyama's arms "Where are you going?"

"Aw, sweetheart. I'll be going to a volleyball match for three days. It's alright, daddy's here with you." Hinata said, ruffling the child's hair

"Daddy?" Kaita said, looking up to her father

"Yeah. I'll be right here with you." Kageyama said, patting her head

"Take care of her and yourself Tobio." Hinata said, looking into his lovers eyes "I'll be back before you know it."

"I will." Kageyama said, leaning down to kiss him on the lips "Good luck in the match, Shoyo Kageyama."

"You really like calling me by your family name now huh?" Hinata smiled

"You mean our family name?" Kageyama said

"Right." Hinata said "See you soon."

☾ Timeskip ☽

A day in and Kageyama was pretty efficiently handling things.

He had been very present throughout the whole day, making sure his daughter didn't feel alone without her papa.

Currently, Kageyama was washing dishes and Kaita was watching tv intently as Hinata played for his team.

"Ow!" Kaita said from the living room room

"Kaita?" Kageyama said, rushing in "What are you doing?"

"Look daddy!" Kaita said "I can fly like papa!"

The raven headed male watched as she quickly jumped off the table and onto the ground again.

Before the setter could even understand what was going on, she started wailing.

Rushing over to pick her up, Kageyama rocked her in his arms before picking up the phone and dialing the only person he thought can help (after Hinata, of course).