I Can't Handle Rejection (Yandere! Kagehina)

Yandere Kageyama salvaging what he has left. Taking what he needs.

Ships mentioned/included: Daisuga and Asanoya

[Murder] [Kidnapping]

(Proof Read)

~

The first time Kageyama got caught killing someone, Daichi and Asahi were the ones to witness it.

"Kageyama what the hell?! You killed for Hinata?" Daichi asked

"Yes." Kageyama said

"Why! Why are you trying to ruin your life going to jail for murder? You have so much talent and drive in front of you. How could you possibly ruin all of that on this?!" Daichi yelled at the younger

Kageyama stood there in silence, covered in blood.

"What did he do?" Asahi asked

Both Daichi and Kageyama looked up at the man they call their ace.

"I mean the guy. What did he do?" Asahi said

"He was planning on confessing to Hinata." Kageyama explained "I heard from some rumors going around at first. As I delved deeper, I overheard a conversation between him and his friend. He was going to take him from me."

"So you decided to kill him?" Daichi said "Didn't Hinata confess to you months ago and you rejected him?"

"Yes." Kageyama said "But that was when I wasn't completely sure of what was going on. I thought Hinata was a disease, if I stayed away, everything would eventually go away. It didn't. So when I saw a new suitor for him passing by, I got furious. I love Hinata, he is mine."

Daichi and Asahi looked at each other, sighing.

"Listen here Kageyama. You're going to dispose of the body alright? Clean yourself up." Daichi said

"You guys aren't going to tell anyone?" Kageyama asked

"No. We won't." Daichi said

Kageyama stayed silent for a couple moments, giving the older's an uneasy atmosphere.

"Are you.. scared of me...?" Kageyama asked after a moment of thinking

"A little, yeah." Asahi nervously said

"Don't worry. Don't tell anyone and I won't hurt Nishinoya-san or Sugawara-san. Do we have a deal?" Kageyama said

The two third years glanced at each other before nodding.

They shook hands, Daichi stared him dead in the face "Hurt either of them, and we'll make sure the whole school knows about it."

Kageyama nodded firmly.

Ever since then, Kageyama made sure no one ever caught him again. He kept a close eye on those two third years, as they did him.

Currently, Kageyama sat on the steps outside to the gym. Sitting there, waiting for a certain orange headed male to appear.

He heard as the door opened from behind him, seeing a certain silver haired setter plop down next to him.

"I know Kageyama." Sugawara said after a calming silence

Kageyama looked at the older "He told you?"

"Yeah. He caved in after I got suspicious of him and Asahi's behavior. I especially began to notice when Asahi wanted Nishinoya to keep distance from no one other then you and Hinata. I tried the same thing with Daichi and he reacted the same way." Sugawara said

Kageyama looked at him.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on telling anyone. After all, it would only cause more harm then good it seems. You cover your tracks up well. Two missing students, no evidence." Sugawara said "I came to give you advice."

"What should I do." Kageyama asked

"Well, theres no clear answer. But theres a humane one. No more killing people. Confess to Hinata and date him. Then he will be yours." Sugawara said "That's what you wanted right? Him to be yours?"

"What if he says no.." Kageyama said

"I don-"

"Hey! Sorry I had to tie my shoe like twice before I got here." Hinata said, smiling brightly

Kageyama swore that he was so infiltrated with that smile. It enthralled him to the point of no return.

He was going to do it. He was going to confess to him.

✂︎ Timeskip ♥

Kageyama stood on the concrete, watching as the wind blew lightly, pushing the leaves and causing them to make a breezy sound.

"Kageyama?" Hinata said, watching as the raven headed male turned around to face him

"Hinata." Kageyama said

"Why'd you call me up here?" Hinata asked

Kageyama stared at the smaller, his orange hair went up in all the right places. His golden brown eyes colored so beautifully. His skin soft and smile ethereal.

He adored the shorter male so much.

And he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Hinata. I know I rejected you a couple of months back. I apologize, I didn't know how I felt. Consider me again, go out with me." Kageyama said

Hinata stared at the setter.

The memory replayed in his mind.

"Kageyama! Please go out with me." Hinata asked, eyes closed

Kageyama stared at him before the dreadful word flew out of his mouth "No."

Hinata watched as he turned around, walking away.

"W-wait! At least give me an explanation!" Hinata said

Kageyama halted and thought for a moment.

"Volleyball." He lied, walking away from the tearful male "See you tomorrow. Work on your receives."

"I.. I thought you said volleyball was the reason you couldn't go out with me.." Hinata said

"I lied. I just wasn't sure of my emotions." Kageyama said

"Kageyama..." Hinata started "I went home that night sobbing my eyes out. I was hurt for a long time."

Kageyama stared at the orange headed male.

"I can't do that again. I just got over you." Hinata said "The answer is no."

"You can fall in love with me again Hinata. I love you." Kageyama said "You can't do this."

Hinata looked up at the taller male.

"You rejected me." He said, turning around and walking away "I can give you my one answer. That's no. I'm sorry Kageyama."

Hinata felt as an arm wrapped around his arms and chest, pulling him close to a body.

Before he could even react, a cloth was tightly pressed against his nose and mouth. He inhaled, feeling dizzy as the world around him faded to black.

Kageyama held onto the now unconscious body, picking him up ever so carefully and carrying him bridal style in his arms.

He was going home. To their home.

Kageyama was not going to get caught.

Never again.