Sharing Pt.2 (Multiship)

[A TON of time skips]

(Proof Read)

~

The clock ticked against the wall as silence filled the room.

2:36am

Rain heavily hit the windows, relaxing peoples nerves until thunder started rolling around.

Yamaguchi flinched, huddling in the blanket by grabbing a fistful of it in his hands.

"Ah. Stealing the blanket all for yourself?" Tsukishima said before turning around and facing the green headed male

Tsukishimas expression immediately softened as he saw the smaller's face. He was clutching onto the blanket tightly and had his eyes scrunched up closed as his body shook.

Tsukishima took a couple moments eyeing the younger before he lightly pulled the blanket away from the shorter's hands.

Yamaguchi opened his eyes and looked up at the tall middle blocker as he shuffled closer to him.

"Clutch on me instead." Tsukishima said

Yamaguchi looked at his chest and immediately clutched onto the fabric of his shirt. Feeling a lot of relaxation when the warmth of the tallers arms wrapped around his body.

Tsukishima stroked the younger's head comfortingly, lulling him into sleep.

☾ Timeskip ☽

4:42am

Hinata looked up at the ceiling.

He was asleep up until a bit ago when the cold invaded his skin.

Looking to the side, he saw Kageyama facing away from him, blankets wrapped around.

"I can't do this anymore." Hinata thought, shuffling on the shared mattress as he got up "Stupid Kageyama, stealing all the blankets.."

He carefully walked around the sleeping members, every creak he made, he cringed. Hoping he wouldn't wake up anyone.

Soon he walked over to the door, carefully slipping out.

He walked along the halls, turning a corner to see two vending machines.

He sighed, he had no change in these shorts, why would he sleep with money on him anyways?

Sighing in defeat, he walked back into the room, carefully going through and sliding into the bed.

As he pulled up the blankets he realized.

Some of the blanket was put on his side.

He turned around to be face to chest with a presumably sleeping Kageyama.

His face lightly dusted pink, he was so close to him that he could practically hear his heartbeat.

Hinata lightly shifted back when a light groan was heard from the raven haired setter, halting Hinata's movements.

Hinata was scared, had he accidentally woken up the younger?

He was stuck in his own thoughts when Kageyama's arms wrapped around him, pushing the orange headed boy against his chest.

"Don't. Move. Again." Kageyama muttered

Hinata's eyes slightly widened.

He didn't even look up, he just laid there, wrapped up in his crush's arms.

After a couple moments, Hinata heard his heartbeat steadily pace itself. Soft, even breathing coming from the taller.

Hinata was comfortable, more comfortable then he felt like he should've been. He felt safe in his arms overall, and hearing his even breaths and steady heartbeat really calmed him.