Ethereal Husband (Yandere! Daisuga)

Sugawara confronts his husband after a long time. A mistake that would give Daichi the final push to escape.

Ships included/mentioned: Asanoya

[Mentions of murder] [Manipulation] [Kidnapping] [Long]

(Proof Read)

~

The loud sound of the gate buzzed as Sugawara walked into the high security prison facility.

"Welcome Mr. Daichi, I can call you that, right?" The police officer said, walking alongside the silver headed male

"Hm? Yes its no problem." Sugawara said "Though, i'm considering handing him paper with other news today."

The officer glanced at him "They barely let visitors come and go. I'm presuming this was the big reason you are meeting him today."

"Yeah. It is." Sugawara said "How has he been?"

"We never know the mind of a prisoner in places like this. Anything they do externally might be completely different internally, and vise versa." The officer spoke "That's something you'd have to ask him yourself. Fortunately for you, you can."

Sugawara stared at the metal door in front of him, the officer typed in a key code and slid a key card before the door opened.

"You may go in." The officer said "If you prefer some guards go in with you for safety precaution, you can opt to do so. But the glass there is thick, he won't be able to jump at you."

"No worries. I know he wouldn't hurt me unless he had to." Sugawara sighed, walking into the room and closed the door behind him

There, he could see Daichi on the other side of the glass, a speaking hole close by and a seat in front of the man he once loved.

"Hey baby." Daichi smiled upon seeing the shorter male

Sugawara cleared his throat and walked up to his side of the seat, sitting down.

"What was so important you couldn't tell me over the phone? Not that i'm complaining, I really missed seeing your beautiful face."

"How have you been?" Sugawara said, evading his questions

"I've been better obviously. I want to see your face when I wake up and not some white padded wall constantly." Daichi said, gritting his teeth

"Calm down please." Sugawara sighed and Daichi relaxed, staring at the older

Sugawara looked down "Why Daichi. I never asked you even though you got arrested three years ago. Why did you kill those people...?"

"I was wondering when you were going to ask, I thought you refused to believe it." Daichi lightly laughed "I did it all for you. Ever since high school, i've only ever taken someones life based on the best interest of you."

"How do you know the best interest of me?" Sugawara questioned

"I know you better then anyone else, my love. That's why you married me." Daichi said

Sugawara winced at the memory, at that time, he really thought the had met his forever partner. A kind and caring man who would never do anything this horrendous.

He absolutely despised how incorrect he had been.

Sugawara eyed the little slot he could push the papers through, sighing and sliding his hand through.

Daichi smiled and intertwined his fingers with his husbands "What's all this about? Have you forgiven me?"

Sugawara glanced at him and thought of the time he got that call.