Manipulation (Yandere! Asanoya)

Yandere Asahi turns to his friends about a reoccurring problem he has. He takes their advice a little too literally.

Ships included/mentioned: (N/A)

[A ton of manipulation] [Don't allow anyone say some of this stuff to you pls] [Threats of murder]

(Proof Read)

~

Asahi was seen as a calm and sheepish guy.

Everyone who knew him externally knew that was his reputation. A sweet guy, someone who would never get into any kind of trouble.

Asahi knew what he was seen as. He specifically made that persona. Hand-crafting it and going by it because no one expects the nervously calm guy to at the end, be the bad guy.

Asahi mostly related to this persona. After all, he spent his whole life behind this facade. He thought that maybe some people don't automatically know their personalities and he was having a weird break.

All those reoccurring thoughts pricked at Asahi's head until he met him in his second year.

Nishinoya Yuu. A cheerful and energetic soul with lightning fast reflexes despite his small frame.

Asahi knew right then and there what his personality was, because he only really expressed it around him.

He was a sweet and caring man naturally, but only for Nishinoya was it genuine. Anyone else and he would fake it all.

Through this, he discovered other emotions he'd never had in his life, adding to his personality.

Possessiveness, jealousy, rage, sadness.

All things he recently experienced. Along with true emotions like love and happiness which he lied about with anyone else.

Asahi didn't really know why only one person made him feel this way. Or why he hadn't been experiencing this his entire life up until that one person.

In the end, Asahi knew one thing and one thing only.

He wasn't going to let Nishinoya go.

✂︎ Timeskip ♥

"SHOYOOO!" Nishinoya cheered

"NOYA-SANN!" Hinata exclaimed

Asahi stared at the two, expression seemingly pissed as he clutched onto the volleyball in his hands.

Nishinoya and Hinata were laughing together. All he wanted to do was take the second year and drag him into his clutches. Making sure there was little to no escape.

Still, he held himself back. He absolutely despised the amount of jealousy and possessiveness he was faced with on a daily basis, but it was at least somewhat worth it at the end of the day when Nishinoya gives him a bright smile.

Gives him a bright smile.

No one else.

"Alright guys! Practice is over!" Daichi said as they all packed their belongings and piled out the gym

Asahi watched as the libero gave him a wave with a wide smile, hurrying along to the second years which he walks with.

A small pang of jealousy lingered within his body, but he turned to his friends and started walking down the road.

Sugawara, Daichi and Asahi were walking side by side, conversation chattering around. Kiyoko would usually be there but she walked with Yachi on that day.