Twisted. (Yandere! Tsukiyama)

Yamaguchi tries so hard to let go and leave his fiancee from the house he trapped him in. Yet, he can't. 

[Severe Manipulation] [Cursing] [Slightly long]

(Proof Read)

~

Yamaguchi paced through the apartment, glancing outside towards the rainy window every so often.

It had been weeks since Yamaguchi spoke to any of his friends, ever since Tsukishima raided his phone without permission and saw all the texts, it was over for him.

[10:45AM] Incoming Message! 

Mel: Yams, I don't think you should be engaged to that man. I've had quite a bit of toxic lovers in my past and nothing compares to him. He's quiet, distanced and does whatever he wants when it comes to you, like stir you away whenever or answer for you. 

[10:47AM]

Yams: I've known him for years Mel, he's been my only person through it all...

[10:48AM]

Mel: I know, I know. I wouldn't be telling you this if it wasn't a huge problem. You have friends now, can't you rely on them?

[10:49AM]

Yams: Nothing compares to him.

[10:49AM]

Mel: He made you think that way.

Ever since Tsukishima saw those messages, he took everything away from Yamaguchi.

"Yamaguchi." Tsukishima said, sitting at the dinner table

The shorter turned around, glancing at the blond haired male.

"Hey, why do you have my phone?" Yamaguchi lightly asked

"Why are you talking to your friends about leaving me?" Tsukishima said, slamming the phone onto the counter

Yamaguchi flinched as he saw his phones screen break into a million pieces, it turning black.

"Tsuki what th-"

The other halted his words when the taller got up, inching towards him.

"You're never leaving me." Tsukishima said

The green headed male stared at the blond. 

"You." Tsukishima said, hand leaning out as he gently caressed his lovers cheek "Need to learn that no one will ever love you in the way I will."

Yamaguchi furrowed his eyebrows lightly "What...?"

"I mean, look at you." Tsukishima laughed condescendingly "When have you ever been chosen first? I'm the only one who chose you, or even wants anything to do with you."

"Tsuki... please don't say these things..." Yamaguchi said 

"It's true, isn't it? I've been your only friend for years. And only partner. Thats all thats needed to be said. No one wanted to stick up for you, but me."  Tsukishima said, lightly kissing his cheek softly before walking off

Yamaguchi stood there in shock. Yes, Tsukshima had shown red flags before, but he's never put down the shorter so blatantly before, and kicked down his already low self esteem.

"And by the way." Tsukishima said, not even turning to meet the others eyes as he opened a cabinet "I'm going to make sure you'll stay."

"W-what are you gonna do?" Yamaguchi said "Tsukishima, you have to understand, you can't say things like this... I don't..."