Shopping (Yandere! Yakulev)

Yaku and Lev go grocery shopping. When someone helps Yaku, Lev isn't the most pleased.

[Soft] [Normal] [Possessiveness] [Yandere (duh)] [Jealousy] [Implied Kidnapping]

(Proof Read)

~

The doors slid open as Yaku and Lev made their way into the large grocery store.

"Do you have the list?" Yaku asked the taller as he slid their cart into an aisle

"Yes, I do!" Lev said with a smile, happy to do anything for the older

"Ah, thanks." Yaku replied, scanning the list and looking across the shelves

"It's almost like we're married Yaku-san." Lev beamed

"Eh?" Yaku said, a blush across his face

"We're going grocery shopping and even devised a list together!" Lev said

"You get so excited over the little things.." Yaku mumbled

"Isn't that why you love me?" Lev eyed the smaller

"...Yeah." Yaku sighed "Let's get things on the list before we starve at home, Lev."

"That I can do!" Lev smiled

The couple walked through the aisles, grabbing a few things here and there.

"Do we need this?"  Yaku questioned, furrowing his brows as he stared at the item on the list

Lev leaned down, face particularly close to the shorter's face as he looked at the list in his hands. Yaku immediately flushed upon feeling the closeness.

"Of course we need charms. I love that cereal." Lev nonchalantly replied

Yaku shoved the younger away with his elbow, hitting his stomach.

"Too close." Yaku said, ignoring the giants pout "The cereal is way too sugary. It's no good for you."

"Aww... Yaku-san cares about my well-being!" Lev smiled

"Of course I do!" Yaku said "Let's just get the crunch ones, you like those too and it's not that sugary."

Lev's eyes suddenly sparkled as he nodded.

The two scanned the aisle left to right before the older noticed the cereal on the top shelf.

He looked to the side to see Lev staring elsewhere, sighing, he took the chance.

Reaching his arm up, he tried his best to grab the cereal but his fingers barely grazed the bottom of the cereal box.

"Need some help there?" A tall man next to him suddenly said, reaching up to grab the box and handed it to the shorter

"Ah. Thank you." Yaku said with a smile

Lev's attention rapidly shifted from the shelf to his older lover upon hearing the initial interaction, his stomach and chest tightening in jealousy.

"Morisuke, don't you think you were being a bit too friendly to a stranger." Lev emotionlessly spoke, not even minding the other male presence standing there

Yaku turned around, eyes wide at the taller's sudden statement.

"Oh, hey- I wasn't trying to hit on your boyfriend or anything." The man quickly defended himself, before feeling the intense stare of the silver male.

The way his green eyes held so much negative emotion. The feeling was so full of furiousness and jealousy bubbling up to then project onto the man, it was overwhelming for the other.

"I'm sorry man." He apologized before quickly walking off and disappearing out of their sight

"Lev what the hell?!" Yaku said, feeling his frustration and anger go up until he met the taller's eyes.

Yaku felt a shiver down his spine as he made eye contact with the younger's blank stare.

Lev took a simple stride over to the older, staring down at him. Yaku felt his feelings of irritability dissipating and being replaced with fear and confusion as he was being towered over.

"Morisuke." Lev said, his tone clearly deeper and more serious then his usual juvenile behavior

"Oi. You shouldn't call me that without a san." Yaku said as he let out a light laugh, all in an attempt to change the subject 

Lev wasn't laughing.

The silver headed male leaned down, them both being face to face as Yaku was basically against the shelf behind him.

Avoiding eye contact, the older looked to the side until a long, skinny, pale hand lightly traced over his cheek, forcing him to make eye contact again with those emerald green eyes.

The way those eyes said it all, how much cynical emotion filled those eyes.

It was a long and painful silence until the younger spoke up again.

"Let's go home." Lev suddenly smiled, kissing the shorter's forehead sweetly before backing away and looking back at the shelf

Almost like nothing had ever happened.

Attempting to gather himself, Yaku grabbed the cart and walked off with the younger treading behind him closely.

Usually, the older would've hit him or given him a remark to back off. Lev had always been a clingy guy. Yet, this time, no words escaped the shorter's mouth as he continued to walk. 

Deep inside he knew, no matter what the circumstances were at the moment, Lev wouldn't leave his side.

Before he knew it, the couple paid for their food and were outside.

"Yaku-san." Lev said, snapping the younger out of his thoughts "Don't get too distracted, we're walking through a parking lot. It's dangerous."

"Yeah." Yaku simply replied, walking over to their car and putting the groceries in the trunk.

"Let me drive." Lev abruptly said, hand reaching from out his pocket.

"Why?" Yaku questioned

"I just want to." Lev smiled

Everything in Yaku's gut was screaming at him not to give the taller the keys, but he couldn't seem to bring himself to deny.

After all, he had to trust his long time boyfriend, right?

Getting into the passenger seat, the older slightly shivered as the locks in the car abruptly went up.

"Take a good look at the outside Morisuke." Lev simply said, starting up the car

Processing the statement, the shorter looked to the side and saw as the silver headed male had a condescending smile on his face.

He knew exactly what that smile meant.