Kingdom AU Pt.3 (Yandere! Oikage)

[Finale]

(Proof Read)

~

It had been about a month since the idea of the engagement spread around.

Oikawa had held off for now, to Kageyama's relief, giving him time to think about his answer.

"Tobio." Miwa said, walking over to her younger brother

"Yeah?" Kageyama said

"Something has been off this entire month. You keep ending up deep in thought and seem really distant, more then your usual self. So... I did some digging." Miwa said, dropping a bunch of files down

Kageyamas eyes widened as she placed printed letters of the exchanges between him and Oikawa.

"Why didn't you tell me he was forcing your hand?" Miwa asked, calmly

"There was no point. Its clear what option we have available here." Kageyama said "Plus, it wasn't your problem. You abdicated the throne and handed it to me."

"I handed it to you because you were the best for the kingdom! Not me." Miwa said "You're my little brother, of course i'd care!"

"There's nothing we can do. If we want the people to be safe, we can't go to war." Kageyama said

"The hell we can't." Miwa said before pressing the bridge of her nose "You need to hide. Go hide in our alliances kingdom."

"If they find me..." Kageyama sighed

"They won't." Miwa said "Hand the crown to me, i'll deal with them."

"You and me both know that's not how the monarchy works." Kageyama said, body slouching down to his knees as he sat there "... Theres no point."

Miwa sighed and crouched down to her little brother, putting a hand on his shoulder "We can find another way."

✧·゚: *✧·゚:* ✂︎ Timeskip ♥ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧

It had been around six months from the last time Kageyama was king.

As soon as him and Miwa devised a temporary plan, Kageyama quickly abdicated the throne, finding some loop hole in the rules that powers can be tossed between bloodlines. Miwa stepped to the throne shortly after that, garnering enough attention that Kageyama was able to escape and hide in a neighboring kingdom.

When Oikawa first heard the news, he was furious to say the least. He marched up to the kingdom with his guards.

"Where is he." Oikawa said, walking over to the new ruler

"He's not here." Miwa said

"Then where is he?!" Oikawa snapped

Miwa didn't say a word, eyeing the angered king.

"You give me his whereabouts right now, or i'll massacre this place one by one. You're lucky I was patient enough to even come." Oikawa spat

"You can't" Miwa said

"Why not?!" Oikawa spat

"Because Kageyama is hiding somewhere in the kingdom. One wrongful attack, and he'd be as good as dead." Miwa said

Oikawa's jaw clenched as thought to himself.

"You're lying." Oikawa said

"Theres no way of knowing that, is there? So i'd hope you'd take my word. I know how much my brother means to you." She said determinedly, walking past him

"I'm going to search everywhere, place by place, and find him. I'll barge into everyones house if I have to." Oikawa said

"War and barging into innocent commoners places isn't the same thing. It wouldn't look very good for you and your kingdom, would it king?" Miwa simply said "A huge part of the throne is your reputation."

Oikawa let out a laugh before his face became stone cold again "Make no mistake. I know this game, and I know it well."

Miwa had put on a brave face, but her concern for her younger brother was ever growing. She definitely knew how powerful King Oikawa actually is, and that conversation between them was enough to reinforce that horrifying realization.

She secretly sent few messages to Kageyama, warning him about how dangerous Oikawa actually is, and that they needed a new plan. After all, their original plan was only temporary.

As the raven headed male received those messages, he knew. 

He needed to run.

For the past couple of weeks, Kageyama has been bouncing from house to house, attempting to cover up as many trails of him as possible.

He had seen and read many newspaper articles about his kingdom, there seemed to be no news on Oikawa making any moves. Pushing Kageyama on edge even further then he'd like.

Kageyama had secretly tried to gain information on the young ruler, seeing as if any blackmail might be significant enough for him to call off the entire engagement.

He could only hope.

Currently, Kageyama was sitting in the sixteenth house he had bounced from, sipping on some milk tea as he looked over files.

Step, step, step.

Kageyamas ears perked up as he heard the sounds of footsteps roaming his house, before he could even react, the door bust open, four guards stepping in.

"Tell King Oikawa his fiancee is here." One guard said over his earpiece

"Shit.." Kageyama thought

"Kageyama Tobio, we are required to escort you over to the king." 

✧·゚: *✧·゚:* ✂︎ Timeskip ☾ *:·゚✧*:·゚✧

Kageyama walked through the castle as he was surrounded by guards, he had been shoved into a private jet and brought here in the blink of an eye.

The two grand doors opened in front of him, Oikawa with his infamous smirk looming over Kageyama as he sat on his intricate throne. 

As the guards ushered the raven headed male over, he walked there by himself and stood before the brunette ruler.

"Oika-"

Kageyama's words were cut off when Oikawa pulled the younger into his lap, his arms securing around the shocked shorter.

"Hm?" Oikawa hummed, that cocky smirk still evident on his face

"How did you..." 

"Never underestimate the connections of a big kingdom, I had the best equipped people working day and night to track you down. You bounced quite a bit, but you weren't faster then them." Oikawa smiled "You caused me a lot of trouble Tobio, i'm not sure if I want to let you off scot-free." 

Before Kageyama could respond, Oikawa gestured towards an earpiece tucked in his ear.

"One word and my entire army will go after Kageyama kingdom. They'll either imprison or kill people depending on who they are. Your sister included." Oikawa said before gently placing his hand on Kageyama's cheek

Oikawa loomed over the younger, smirking.

"Do I have your hand now?" 

"Yes." Kageyama breathed out "But just.... merge our kingdoms, bring me back to power and let everyone live peacefully."

"Good choice." Oikawa said, pecking the younger's forehead