Soft Soulmates (Sakuatsu)

Sakusa being extra clingy with Atsumu all of a sudden.

[Short n Sweet] [Soft]

~

Everyone knew Sakusa was a calm and quiet guy.

The type of guy who seemed intimidating and competitive to everyone he met.

But Atsumu knew that wasn't him.

Atsumu was the one person who experienced a different side of Sakusa Kiyoomi.

That side you may ask?

His clingy side.

"Atsumu." Sakusa said, looking towards his younger boyfriend who was laying in bed, on his phone

"Yeah?" Atsumu said, not even sparing him a glance

Sakusa sighed, lately his partner had been focusing on an upcoming volleyball game, doing things like watching videos and going to a bunch of practices.. It really deprived the older from affection. Especially since Atsumu would tend to be the type to give lots of attention, sometimes an overboard amount of attention.

So the raven headed male had a plan, a plan that he had been contemplating for a while now.

All because he wanted attention.

And he was gonna get it.

Sakusa slid over on the bed, laying on top of Atsumu as the shorter glanced at the older but paid not much mind as he stared back at his phone.

The two stayed like that for a little bit, typical silence taking over as they enjoyed each others warmth. Atsumu even used one hand to lay on the other.

And this would usually be enough for someone like Sakusa Kiyoomi.

But today wasn't just a regular day.

"Atsumu." Sakusa huffed

"Yeah babe?" Atsumu said, still paying little to no mind to the taller

Sakusa put his hand up and pushed the phone down and outta the other's hand, getting Atsumu to furrow his brows at him.

"What're ya doing?" Atsumu questioned "I have a--" 

"A game, I know." Sakusa said, tone low and monotone

Atsumu stared carefully at the older "... Are ya mad?" 

"No, just irritated." Sakusa said "You.. haven't been giving me any looks lately."

"Looks? I look at you all the time Omi." Atsumu said with a slight smile, still confused

"Not just that. I haven't been receiving other stuff as well." Sakusa mumbled

"Like what?" Atsumu innocently asked

Sakusa didn't say anything, cheeks lightly flushing at the embarrassment when realizing what he was asking for "Nevermind."

Has Sakusa come to this? A intimidating and talented player on the court with many skills, following his boyfriend around like a loyal companion because of an attention deprivation?

At least to him, it was greatly embarrassing.

Just then, it was like a light bulb lit up above the blondes head, giving a sly smirk to the other as he realized "Attention, you mean? I haven't been giving you much attention?"

Sakusa flushed further "Its-- its not just that. You've also been stressing yourself out, staring at all these videos and playing all these practices. I'm just looking out for you."

Atsumu just smiled at the older and leaned up, giving him a kiss "Sorry Omi, I guess I have been a little distracted lately." 

Sakusa just stayed silent as he leaned down again, laying next to the other on the comfortable bed.

"We can just stay here, you on top of me for a while as we relax." Sakusa said "... Then we can both watch some practice videos together."

The younger just smiled at him, shifting on the bed to comfortably lay on top of his boyfriend.

With a deep sigh the two relaxed instantly, not even needing to look at each other to know how calm and tranquil they were.

Soft Soulmates.