One Night Stand (Yandere! Daisuga)

Sugawara has a one night stand with his long time best friend. If he had known how it would've ended up, he would have never walked in.

[Manga spoilers] [A ton of suggestive dialogue] [Hard] [Mature] [Drunk One Night Stand]

(A/N: Reminder that they are both aged up in this mature story [No smut/lemon but there is mentions of it], if you don't like it, please scroll.) 

(A/N pt.2: This story has a eerie aura to it in my opinion, its kind of odd and confusing, but I hope you like it regardless)

(Proof Read)

~

Sugawara slowly opened his eyes as he looked around, taking in the sight.

"This isn't my room...?" Sugawara mumbled to himself, slowly sitting up as he blinked the blurriness out of his eyes

It was a clean and organized room. Plain gray walls accompanied with a study desk. Nothing too big or out of the ordinary.

"How much did I drink last night.." Sugawara groaned to himself, feeling a massive headache hit him "Clearly a lot since i'm naked."

The silver headed male looked to the side and saw clothes neatly folded onto the nightstand, silently thanking whoever he just had times with, he idly put on the white shirt and black shorts.

"These aren't mine?" Sugawara thought, seeing how the clothing were slightly bigger then him

Shrugging it aside, he stood up and felt the sharp pain in his legs as he immediately hunched over, grabbing onto the nightstand for support.

"Great. I bottomed last night." Sugawara groaned, feeling the pain in his head and legs

Enduring the pain as much as he could, he slowly walked over to the rooms door and grabbed the door handle.

The door lightly creaked as he peered into the long hall, the sudden sound of a coffee maker apparent at the end of the hall.

Sugawara slowly treaded towards the sound, it getting louder and louder as he got closer when suddenly he saw the back of a shirtless man wearing black sweatpants standing at the counter. 

"...Daichi?" Sugawara blurted out, causing the latter to turn

"Hey, you're awake." Daichi smiled, grabbing his coffee and sitting at the dinner table in front of them

The silver headed male stood there in shock, did he really have a one night stand with his best friend?

"Sugawara?" Daichi said, seeing how the older was spaced out

"Yeah?" Sugawara said

"Come sit. You seem to be dazed, i'm sure you don't remember anything from last night?" Daichi said

Sugawara slowly sat in the seat opposing him "Yeah.. sorry I don't."

"But you're apologizing, so you know we had-"

"Yeah, I know that." Sugawara cut off with a light blush, wincing slightly at his headache

"Ah. Take these." Daichi said, grabbing something off the counter and sliding over a couple pills and a glass of water to him "Ibuprofen."

"Thanks.." Sugawara said, taking the pills and gulping it down "So, can you tell me what exactly happened last night?"

"If I told you, i'm not sure you'd believe me. I don't even know why I remember it all." Daichi said

Sugawara slowly put his hand over the younger's softly, giving him a warm smile "Of course i'd believe you. You're my best friend."

Daichi smiled lightly as he recalled the memories of the prior night.