Chapter 24: Ash vs Clemont

Author's note: Thank you for 5000 views everyone! It means a lot to me. Now you might be wondering, why say it now? Well, I wanted to say it this chapter because this is the chapter where this book hits 50,000 words. If you compare this with the first one (which is really shitty by the way) this already has 5 times more words despite being slightly over 1-3rd complete.

We still have a long way to go in this book, almost 50 chapters so let's get going!

------------------------------------------------------------

"Time for our battle Clemont," Ash said.
"Yes, Ash," Clemont said.
"Oh, and 1 thing."
"What?"
"No matter who wins this battle, let us not leave any regrets behind."
"Couldn't have wanted anything better."

Ash and the gang were now at the site of the long awaited battle with Ash and Clemont. Having been joined by Meyer, Shauna and Tierno at the Prism Tower, the battle was sure to be an amazing one. At 10 in the morning, the battle is to begin.

"The battle between Ash and Clemont is now goingg to begin. Both sides will be allowed the usage of 2 pokemon. The battle will end when both pokemon on either side are unable to battle. Furthermore, only the challenger will be allowed to substitute pokemon. Now, battle begin.

"Bunnelby, I choose you!" was Clemont's pokemon of choice.
"Pikachu, I choose you!" came Ash's response.

Both pokemon looked at eachother in incredible determination, both willing to try their best. 

"Pikachu use Thunderbolt!"
"Bunnelby intercept the Thunderbolt with Mud Slap," 

Pikachu's Thunderbolt was intercepted quite easily by the incoming Mud Slap. Ash, however, wasted no time in returning to the offensive.
"Quick Attack!"
"Dodge it with Dig!"

The bunny pokemon went underground just in time to avoid Pikachu's Quick Attack.
"Watch out Pikachu, it might pop out anywhere-"
"Bunnelby, use Dig!"

Both Ash and Pikachu were taken aback by the immediate execution of Dig, as Pikachu had no room to avoid the super-effective move, taking hefty damage.

"That's the fastest dig I ever saw," Ash thought.

"WOw, that dig was really fast, Ash isn't doing too good," Serena said. "This will be an uphill battle."
"Of course it was," Bonnie said. "And big brother has many more tricks up his sleeve. As much as I admire Ash, Clemont's got this today."
"Don't underestimate Ash either," Serena said. "He is just getting started."
"Either way, this should be a fun battle," said Meyer.

"Pikachu use Thunderbolt again," Ash said.
"It won't work," Clemont said. "Intercept with Mud Shot!"
Bunnelby used Mud Shot and intercepted the Thunderbolt easily.

"Iron Tail through the smoke!"
"Bunnelby dodge it!" said Clemont hurriedly.
Pikachu's Iron Tail slammed through the smoke. Bunnelby was unable to see thanks to the snoke from the collision and was unable to dodge, resulting in Ash landing his first attack of the battle.

"Volt Tackle!"
"Double Slap to jump up and dodge it!"
Pikachu rushed in with a powerful Volt Tackle but Bunnelby dodged the attack right on time by bouncing into the air using its ears. The bunny pokemon landed right behind Pikachu.
"Use Iron Tail, Pikachu!"

"Block the Iron Tail with your ears," said Clemont. 
Bunnelby blocked the Iron Tail with its ears, stopping the electric type from dealing massive damage.
"Bunnelby use Wild Charge!"
"Pikachu use Thunderbolt!"