Chapter 8: Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures begin part 2

"Mega evolution! That sounds useful," Meowth exclaimed.

'i know right, we'll swipe that Garchomp for the boss," James said.
"And we'll be the top commanders, not that Matori," Jessie said, venom in her voice.
"Let's go and prepare," James said.
"Right!" all 3 of them said at once.

---------------------------------

"Hello Froakie?" I hailed him.
"(How do you do?)" Pikachu added in.
Froakie did not do anything but turn to the other side. Sycamore and Garchomp, realising that we needed privacy quickly stepped out of the room.
"Hey, Froakie. I know you are an awesome pokemon," I started. "But, I know there is something bothering you. What is it I know that pokemon just don't listen to thier trainers out of thin air."

Froakie still turned away, determined not to take any notice of me.
"Hey, Froakie?" I asked. "You know when I was newbie trainer I had lots of pokemon. We didn't get along the best at first but we managed it just fine. Notorious among them was my Charizard. No matter what, he would not listen to me. No matter what happened. he would keep on disobeying me. But the entire time I misunderstood him. He was big and strong and didn't want to show respect to a weak trainer like me. But the entire time he cared about me. He probably cared about me more than anyone else in my team bar Pikachu. with the help of a friend of mine we managed to overcome our obstacles and form an amazing team."

"Is there something bothering you, Froakie," I asked.
Froakie looked at me then decided not to tell anything.
"It's alright, I understand," I said, yielding. "Be seeing you Froakie."

--------------------------------------------------

"You sure these disguises will work," James asked.
"Positive," Jessie said. "Even with just put a white spot on our cheek no one would recognise us. Labcoats are so much more advanced."
"Alright we'll go in," Meowth stated, "and we'll snag the Garchomp."

"Can we come in," Jessie said with a falsetto voice.
"Yes, come in," Professor Sycamore. "Who are you?"
"We are assistants sent by Professor Juniper of Unova in order to help you with Mega Evolution," James said. "We'll need to examine that Garchomp of yours."
"B-but," Professor Sycamore started.
"No buts," Jessie said. "We'll be examining that Garchomp now, not you."
"But Professor Juniper never told me that," Professor Sycamore said, but he didn't get a reply.

"The machine is set," Jessie thought. "Soon we will have a mega evolving Garchomp. on our hands."
"Hey, Professor Sycamore, what's up?" I asked, coming into the room.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" the TRio said, what they didn't realise that in doing so they accidentally change the setting on the maching."
"What happened," I asked surprised.
"Nothing you twerp," Jessie said. "Now, you naive professor. You really thought we were sent by Professor Juniper." She and the others took off their labcoats.

"You guys are-" I started
"Prep-" Jessie started.
skipped

"And now Professor, with your garchomp, team Rocket's first step in the conquest of Garchomp will now begin. Right, garchomp?" James said.
"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Garchomp's eyes started glowing bright red and it fired a Hyper Beam at the trio.
"What?" Jessie.
"I remember," Mewoth said. "When we Ash came in we had a bit of a shake-up and that changed the settings of the machine. Now it's making it angry and mad."

"Calm down, Garchomp!" Sycamore shouted.
"What's going on," I saw Clemont and Bonnie and Froakie coming into the room.
Promptly Garchomp fired a Dragon Pulse directly at Froakie.
"No, Froakie!" I jumped towards Froakie and took the Dragon Pulse attack.
Then Garchomp turned to the three and launched another Dragon Pulse at them."