💜

One month later

Jungkooks pov

I walk to my locker. I've decided to come into school today because I've been getting bored at home.
Jimin told me not to but I ignored him and walked out.

I grab my books out of my locker and gasp when suddenly someone slams my locker shut. I turn around and see jimin behind me "you disobeyed me?" I sigh "hyung it's boring at home! You don't let me do anything! I'm pregnant not disabled"

He growls "you're also a clumsy bunny and I'm worried, you are carrying my child" I put my hand on his cheek "both me and the baby will be fine. Its just school, nobody Is gonna die"

He huffs "stay right by my side all day" I nod "I will" he wraps his arms around me "you're still a baby bunny yourself... I just worry" I giggle a little wrapping my arms around his neck "Ill be fine... I have my strong fox boyfriend who will protect me"

I kiss his cheek and then the bell rings. I grab his hand and make sure I have all my things for class and we walk to class.
All our friends were stood waiting for us.

Jimin wraps an arm around me pulling him closer releasing a dominant scent making me lean into his touch submitting to him. The others all step back and me and jimin walk into the classroom

The teacher looks at us "Park! Jeon!" I look at him and he points to a seat in the front of class "jeon sit there" he then points to a seat in the back of the  class "Park sit there" my eyes widen "b-but-"

He cuts me off "now jeon or you'll get a month's detention" jimin growls "fuck off, I need him near me!" I turn to him "hey calm down... I'm near Lisa and jennie I'll be fine" he glares at the teacher

I walk and sit down in the seat he to sit at which was next to the most annoying students in my class.. They always click their pen and chew gum loudly and continue to sniff and whisper throughout the whole class

I look down and one of the students looks at me "hi my name is cade! I'm a puppy hybrid!" I cover my nose.. His breath reals really badly.
He gasps "oh sorry" he takes a bottle of something out and sprays it in his mouth"

He then looks at me "does it smell better now?" he leans towards me. I push him backwards "we should do the work" I open my book and start to take notes on what the teacher is saying and I take extra notes for jimin cause I know he isn't taking any.

I turn around when the bell rings and my blood boils seeing a girl leaning against jimin.
The teacher gasps "oh! There is a project! You have to work with your table partner to create a love poem in English" cade looks at me "wanna come to mine to work on it?"

I look at him "uh.... No... Why don't you come to mine?... How about tonight to get it over with" he nods "sure!" he pulls his phone out "pop your number in and I'll call you"

Aish.... I don't want him to have my number....
I regret coming back into school...

I shake my head "how about we just walk to mine together after school?" he nods "sure I'll meet you at the front gate!" I nod "uh hu" he blows me a kiss and walks out the classroom. Lisa giggles "I feel so bad for you Kookie" I look at her "do you-"

She hands me some perfume and I spray it all over his seat.
I know this is really mean and I'm sure he has a reason for being like this... But I just... Can't deal with the smell, it makes me wanna be sick

I hand it back to her "thank-"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!"

I turn around and see jimin stood behind be looking very angry. I gulp "what?" he growls "you gave that skank our address?!" I roll my eyes "don't call him names hyung and yes I did.. Because unlike you I want to get a good grade"

He grabs my hand "if he touches even a hair on your head I will rip him limb from limb" I kiss his cheek "I won't let him close to me, don't worry so much... Your baby doesn't like the smell either, I feel like I wanna throw up... But I'm sure he has a reason for being like this"

We walk out class and jimin pulls me outside since we're all skipping gym class. We sit down by a tree, taehyung looks at me "you're paired with the second most richest student in school" my eyes widen "he's rich?.... Then why does he.. Y'know... Smell so bad?"

Jin shrugs "nobody knows... Everyone that has ever worked with him have asked but he just says he's too lazy to shower and clean" I look down "that's gross" they all nod.
Jimin leans against the tree "and you're still letting him into our house?"

I shake my head "no? We'll be in the garden" they all laugh.
I see cade sat alone and a load of flies  around him

M-maybe I can help him and give him a makeover!
No.... Jimin would kill me if I did that...

I really don't wanna work with someone that smells that bad cause I will end up throwing up every fivr minutes...
Who doesn't clean?! I'd understand if he had a reason but being to lazy? That's disgusting...

I'll help him... Without jimin knowing