💔The End💔

Two years later

Jimins pov

I sit at the end of Jungkooks grave and place a bouquet of flowers at the end and smile a little "it's been two years now kook....they still won't change the gravestone, they spelt your name wrong.... Fucking assholes...ive tried everything to change it but they won't...uh, j-jin and namjoon are planning to have a baby"

I look down and bite my lip "girls keep flirting with me....b-but I don't think I can love anyone else the way I loved you..i wanted to spend my whole life with you" tears roll down my cheeks "I miss you so much Kookie...my beautiful bunny"

I move a little and there is a tiny grave right next to Jungkooks for our unborn child. I sob "they didn't even get to breath any air..." i place a flower on the little grave and then wipe my tears "the others are happier now...they're..acting a lot happier and it makes me angry"

I look down "I keep arguing with yoongi and taehyung, they keep laughing talking about you, and I know I should remember you by all the happy memories... But all I can remember is how horrible I was to you! And I'm so sorry!"

Tears stream down my cheeks "I can't live without you jungkook....i-i can't live on this planet without you!! My parents are still hurting me, even though I moved out they still find ways to hurt me! You were the only thing keeping me alive.. And now you're gone, I feel so alone jungkook"

I cry more when it starts to rain "I feel so lost without you!!! And I can't do it anymore..." i pull a Gun out of my pocket and smile a little "so i-i-"

I get cut off by a small boys voice. I shove the gun into my pocket and a boy runs up to me "APPA! APPA! APPA!!" the boy hugs me making me gasp "w-what?" I carefully pull the boy away from me and look at him, he smiles

He looks so much like jungkook.... Big doe eyes and a gorgeous smile. I sigh and then take my jacket off and use it to shelter him from the rain "what's your name... And where are your parents?" he smiles "you appa!! Appa appa!!" he hugs me.

I gasp "w-what's your name?"

"his name is Park Sungjin..."

My eyes widen and I look up and gasp

My eyes widen "jungkook?" I stand up still holding my jacket over Sungjin, he waves "i-i went t-to busan and i-" I walk to him and cut him off by cupping his cheeks "you're alive" he nods "I'm sorry for not messaging or anything

My eyes widen "jungkook?" I stand up still holding my jacket over Sungjin, he waves "i-i went t-to busan and i-" I walk to him and cut him off by cupping his cheeks "you're alive" he nods "I'm sorry for not messaging or anything....i-"

I shake my head and hug him tightly taking in his scent. Sungjin uses my jacket to stay dry and walks over and stands next to us. Jungkook wraps his arms around me, tears roll down my cheeks "I can't believe it! You're okay!" he nods "yeah...it was yoongis idea for me to leave"

I hesitate but then pick Sungjin up and he hugs me "appa appa appa!" I hug him "hello baby boy" tears stream down my cheeks. Jungkook holds an umbrella over us all and I cry more "I'm so happy you're okay"

Jungkook smiles "we had to leave so everything would blow over...i-i have a video of Sungjins birth and his first and second birthday and his first steps, his first word" he hands me a memorystick "so you don't miss out on anything..."

I hug him again and Sungjin "I love you both so so much" he kisses my cheek "we love you too jimin, and nothing will happen to us again"

We all make our way home. I open the door and we walk inside. I then close and lock the door

Jungkook puts Sungjin down "go play with your toys baby" Sungjin sits in the lounge playing with toys. Jungkook puts the umbrella down and I then kiss him deeply making him gasp a little, he then slowly melts into the kiss gripping my shirt

I pull away and he wipes my tears "hey, stop crying....we're back together now and it'll all be okay" I hug him tightly "I missed you so fucking much" he smiles "I've missed you too...but I'm home now and we can forget all about this and focus on our future together"

I nod "you're right..." he gasps when I lift him up and spin him around, he grips my shoulders and giggles as I spin him around. I then stop and hold him in my arms.
Sungjin runs up to us and I pick him up and hug them both tightly

They're okay...
I'm not alone anymore..
I finally have the love of my life back and our beautiful son!

I'm so happy...

This is a better ending..

~T. H. E.. E. N. D~

((A/N: ItsThatNerdGirl hope this was the fanfic you hoped for when you requested it, I hope it was okay and you liked it ))

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜