💜

Jungkooks pov

"It's lunch time!! Finally!!!" Jisung jumps out his seat. Me, Felix and Bangchan all pack our things away and I then pack jisungs things away and we all then walk out and walk to the canteen.
Bangchan walks beside Jisung and Felix walks beside me.

In the school, me and Jisung are right at the bottom...we are basically the only prey in the school....everyone else are all preditors....it's not fun

We get our lunch and I giggle a little listening to some of the jokes Jisung is saying.
We walk outside and I gulp Looking around making sure park jimin isn't around.

We sit under a tree outside and Jisung gasps and then climbs up the tree to grab some nuts that were in the tree making all of us laugh, he climbs back down and laughs "joys of being able to climb trees easily" I nod "I wish I could do-"

I scream when I hear a loud growl from behind me "YOURE MINE BUNNY!"
Felix and Bangchan growl and switch to their dog forms and start to growl and bark at the preditor behind me.

I scream when I hear a loud growl from behind me "YOURE MINE BUNNY!"Felix and Bangchan growl and switch to their dog forms and start to growl and bark at the preditor behind me

I hide and cuddle up to Jisung who was also scared.
Bangchan and Felix stop when the others walk away. They both then switch back and hug me and Jisung who were both whimpering.

I look at bangchan "w-who was it?" He sighs "nobody important bunny....eat your carrots okay? Don't think about it...me and lix will protect you alright?" I nod and stay close to his side but eat the carrots I had and then drink my banana milk.

My bunny ears perk up when I hear someone walking towards us. My eyes widen and I squeak "we have to go...jimins coming" we all quickly grab our things and run away and inside.
Felix whimpers loudly when he trips over.

I stop running and walk to him helping him up "are you okay?" He nods "I'm fine...someone tripped me...that's all" we both turn around and see changbin smirking. I huff and then i look at the others "I'm gonna take him to the nurse...he fell hard... we'll see you next lesson" they nod and walk away.

I hold both mine and Felix's bag and then I help Felix walk to the nurses office...I think he hurt his ankle.
I knock on the door and the nurse opens the door "hello dear how can I help today?" I smile "Felix has hurt his ankle... changbin tripped him over"

She sighs "Aish those wolves think they can do anything they want...you go to lessons okay jungkook? I'll take care of Felix" I nod and then Felix walks inside "be careful kook!" I nod "I will" I hand the nurse his bag and then walk away giggling.

I hop for a little bit and giggle more. I hop from one Square on the patterned carpet to the other.
I squeak when I bump into someone and fall onto my butt.
I pout "owie" I hear a growl and I look up to see taehyung with blood around his mouth growling while showing his teeth.

I gasp and then hurry to my feet and run away. I see my classroom door and whimper when I'm pushed over by someone and I hit the lockers and fall to the ground "nobody to save you now is there bunny~" I squeak loudly and close my eyes tightly

S-someone help me....