🖤

Jimins pov

I make my way to Jungkooks house. Jungkook had left school at the normal time but I held back with my friends for an hour.
I knock on the door and the door opens revealing a sleepy bunny dressed in the cute pajamas

He rubs his eyes and looks at me, I lick my lips Looking him up and down, thick thighs on show~ beautiful curves and a small waist~

He squeaks and then hides behind the door "A-ah sorry! I-i thought y-you weren't coming!" I walk inside and he then closes the door "ah it's kinda messy....sorry" I look around.....it's cute

I look at him and he then gasps "oh! I'll go change!" I shake my head "no no bunny....don't change....you look cute....plus.....why should you change? This is your house afterall" he blushes "o-okay"

I walk to him and I see him tense. I then stroke his bunny ears. I smirk when he nuzzles my hand and squeaks quietly "feel nice bun?" He scrunches his nose up and nods a little.
I pull my hand away "so~ what shall we do bunny?"

He looks around and shrugs "i-i was about to put a movie on?" I nod "let's watch a movie then"
He hops onto the couch making me chuckle a little. He grabs the remote, I sit down next to him and he sits on the couch with his legs to his chest.

He puts on Love 911, I look at him "you like this film?" He nods "yeah..." I note that in my mind and then I then wrap my arm around him pulling him towards me so he leans against me.
I feel him tense up but I just keep my arm around him

A little through the film be relaxes in my hold making me smirk a little.
I don't bother watching the film, but I watch Jungkooks reaction....
I glance at the screen to see the famous kiss scene

I then look at Jungkook who was smiling a little with tears in his eyes

I then look at Jungkook who was smiling a little with tears in his eyes. I pause it "are you okay bunny?" He looks at me and then sits up straight "yeah....it's just....have you ever thought about experiencing something like that?"

I tilt my head "the kiss?" He nods "your partner running into your arms, you picking them up, kissing them then spinning around laughing and smiling....it sounds so cute and romantic"

I chuckle "you want to experience it?" He blushes "w-well I uh....i-it would be nice....b-but i-i don't think i-i could find the right person....p-plus i-im heavy.....s-so they wouldn't be able t-to uh....to in lift mem.." he looks down.

I scoff "nonsense....you're like a twig bunny....and I'm positive you'll experience something like this one day" he looks at me and I smirk a little. He smiles "I won't get my hopes up though..." I unpause if and then we sit and watch loads of other movies

Maybe....maybe my fox is onto something....maybe this bunny isn't as bad as I thought.....

I look at Jungkook who was stood up making some popcorn in the kitchen. I look him up and down....
So so beautiful~
Such an amazing body too~