🖤

Jimins pov

I smirk standing around with my group of friends leaning against a tree. Minho Huff's "why do we need to wait for these nerds again chim?" I look at him "because one of them is my prey~"

I see them walking towards Bangchan who had been stood at the school gate. I stare at Jungkook who was in a pink skirt, perfect prey for a hungry fox~

I see the trio walk into school and the bell rings signalling class. Changbin smirks "let's go pick on some nerds~" I chuckle and me, taehyung,Minho and changbin wave goodbye to the others and we walk to our classroom.

I lick my lips seeing jungkook sat at his own desk. I walk towards him and his ears flop down against his head making me smirk, I sit down at the desk behind him, Minho sits at the desk next to Jisung and changbin Huff's and sits down next to Bangchan who rolls his eyes.

Out of the trio I believe that Bangchan is the strongest....still weak....but stronger than the bunny and squirrel.
I lean forward "oi bunny can I borrow a pencil" I see him turn more away from me making me growl "fine...be like that"

I stand up knocking my chair over and making him jump making him squeak. I scoff "pathetic....I would advise you not to go outside at lunch...or your white bunny ears...won't be white but they'll be red" I growl at him and then sit next to jisoo who giggles (she's a cat hybrid) "bunny troubles?"

I growl "I'm going to rip him limb from limb" she Huff's "go ahead...he's a bunny...he can't stop you....I think the only people you have to watch out for us Bangchan and that Felix kid" speak of the devil....Felix walks in and sits next to jungkook...he's a puppy hybrid too

I nod "then I'll just have to do it when the little bun is all alone~" I chuckle and changbin looks at me and smirks.

The teacher walks in and gulps seeing me. She then starts to teach the lesson completely ignoring my presence never making eye contact with me.

The bell rings and I stand up and I hear a squeak behind me, I turn around to see I hit jungkook with my chair. I roll my eyes "don't walk behind my chair then....dumb bunny" I walk past him and out class deciding to skip the next class

Aish how will I get him away from his friends?! They're basically always attached to one another!