💜

Jungkooks pov

I whimper and close my eyes tightly and I then hear a familiar voice "that's enough taehyung....that bunny is mine remember" I open my eyes and taehyung stops growling and Huff's "but i-"
I gulp seeing jimin walking over "no buts taehyung HE.IS.MINE!"

I quickly stand up and run to class and find Bangchan and jisung sat at the back of the room. I run and hug Jisung tightly who gasps "whoa what happened?!" I grip his shirt tightly and then hear taehyung and jimin walking into the classroom.

I squeak and quickly shift to my bunny form and hide up jisungs jumper. Jisung gasps and supports me so I don't fall and sighs "did they hurt you?" I nod and squeak a little.
He Huff's and Bangchan Huff's "they always think they're better than everyone...when in reality they're probably spoiled brats who didn't get enough attention when they were kids"

The teacher walks in and sighs "okay class! It's the big project today!" My eyes widen and I then climb out jisungs shirt and hop and sit on the desk. The teacher looks at me and smiles and then looks around "as you all know the big project is to be done in pairs...Jisung and jungkook you are a pair okay? The rest of you find partners and sit next to them"

I smile and shift to my human form and then sit next to Jisung, I grab his hand and hold it tightly and he chuckles. I then gasp a little and then play with his tail, he laughs a little "aigoo let go of my tail" I giggle "it's so soft!" He nods "I use a special shampoo for it"

I scrunch my nose up and giggle "but it doesn't smell to nice Jisung" he gasps "you what? It smells like strawberries!" I giggle "I'm kidding silly" he rolls his eyes. We then listen to the teacher about the project "both of you have to work together to create a art piece of what happiness is to both of you....you can split the page into half or you can pick things that bring you both happiness and make a big drawing of that okay?"

We all nod and I see jimin and taehyung sat together whispering about something. I pout "they're gonna fail If they aren't listening" Bangchan shrugs "why should we care? They're selfish and rude preditors that none of us have to care about....If they fail then that's their fault" I nod "I guess..."

The bell rings a while later signalling the end of school.
I pick my bag up and we walk out of class and I see jimin and his friends stood by my locker all with loads of girls around them. Jisung Huff's "Aish!" Bangchan Huff's "just push through...I'm gonna go fetch Felix" we nod

I push past some girls and wince when one of them pulls my ear. My ears flop down against my head and I get to my locker. Jisung stands next to me holding the back of my skirt.
I open my locker and grab my bag and put things away that I won't need until tomorrow.

I try and push past them to get out "e-excuse me please" I fall back into Jisung when someone pushes me. Jisung Huff's and then wraps his arm around me and then pushes past people. I look down "s-sorry" Jisung moves his arm and we begin to walk out the school. I gasp and fall over when someone trips me.

I pout and Jisung glares at the person "stop being so rude! What have we ever done to you!" He helps me up and I look and see Minho rolling his eyes. We walk out of school and back to my house. I sigh "Jisung? Why do they hate us so much?" He looks down "because we aren't as strong as them.... we're the prey.... nobody likes the prey"

I open the door "thanks for walking me home....see you tomorrow" he nods "see you" he walks away and I walk inside and sit on my couch not feeling as happy as I was this morning

"Why did I have to be born a bunny?... nobody likes dumb bunnies" I look down and fiddle with the end of my skirt with my ears flopped down