💜

Jungkooks pov

I stretch my arms and yawn a little. I then rub my eyes and jump when I hear jimins voice "do you always wake up like that? Cause that's fucking adorable" I blush and look at him.

My eyes widen when I realize the position were in, in sat on his abs with his hands on my waist..HOW DID WE END UP LIKE THAT?!

I jump off of him "i-im so sorry!" He sits up and yawns a little and I gulp seeing his sharp teeth, he chuckles "it's fine bunny...." I stretch my arms and he licks his lips

I blush "i-i- uh...we have school so-" be cuts me off "uh hu....so can I borrow some clothes?" I nod and then run to my room quickly and find some clothes that are massive on me

I then walk down to him and pass him the clothes "these are massive on me so they should fit you" he nods. I walk back to my bedroom to change into

I grab my backpack and then hop down the stairs giggling

I walk to the door and open it seeing jisung about to knock, he giggles "you ready?"

I nod and then sigh "oh....jimin is walking with us" his eyes widen "what?!" Jimin walks out in the clothes I gave him

Jisung grabs my hand "I don't trust him" I sigh and shrug and then jimin wraps an arm around me "ready to go bunny?" I nod and Jisung let's go of my hand

I gently push jimins arm off me and start to walk with Jisung and jimin walks behind us. Jisung lowers his voice "I'm not sure if I trust him" I sigh "I'll be fine....he wants to protect me now" Jisung scoffs "yeah a fox protecting a bunny....ugh....come and find me when you get your brain back"

My eyes widen when he shifts to his squirrel form and scurries away. My ears flop down and I sigh and stop walking, jimin looks at me "what's wrong? Did that rodent say something bad to you?" I shake my head "no it's nothing....he's just busy that's all....got to go to class!"

I run to class ignoring people calling me names.
I sit at my desk and I see Jisung, Felix and Bangchan all sat far away from me making me look down.

Is this really because I'm letting jimin be my friend?....but they always told me to try and become friends with people! Strong people so they can protect me...

Why are they doing this......I feel so alone....
W-what do I do....

My ears flop down again and I squeak quietly letting tears roll down my cheeks...
W-why did I have to be born a dumb bunny....