🖤

Jimins pov

Minho and I walk with the bunny and puppy to our house and I hear the bunny squeak a little making me turn around to see him on the floor, I raise my eyebrow "did you fall?" He stands up "i-im sorry...."

I chuckle "clumsy bunny~" Minho opens the door "your family isn't here are they?" I huff "no they're probably out at work or some shit....I wouldn't give a shit if they were here it not" I push the door open and point inside "go in"

Jungkook and Felix hesitate and walk in, I watch Jungkooks nose twitch as he looks around....Aish....he's so cute...

Minho was staring at Felix who was looking around looking lost. Minho looks at me "I'll take the puppy to the guest room....you have the bunny right?" I nod.
Minho grabs Felix's hand and Felix looks at him and Minho smirks pulling him to the guest bedroom and I hear the door lock and close.

Jungkook looks at me and gulps making me smirk "come to me bunny~" he hesitates but steps towards me. I grab his bag and Chuck it onto the ground.
I grab his hand and then pull him to my bedroom.

He squeaks "h-hyung-" I cut him off with a growl "don't speak" he looks down. I pull him into my room and then close and lock the door "right....bun-" I turn around to see him in his bunny form cuddled up to my jumper...

He's fast for something so small....

I chuckle a little "you like my scent bunny?" He looks at me and then hops over to me, he then changes back to his human form and sits in front of me "s-sorry....m-my mind just blacked out....y-your scent is overpowering.... sorry"

I smirk and crouch down to him "don't say sorry~ you're mine remember~ so you can like my scent~" I grab one of my hoodies and hand it to him. I watch him then bring the hoodie to his nose and giggle a little. I smile a little "you like my scent that much?"

He nods "it....it reminds me of...of home....it's pine..with a hint of vanilla....it's really nice" he looks at me with his big doe eyes and my heart starts to ache. I stand up and grip my chest "t-the fuck?"

He stands up "what's wrong?" I glare at him "what did you just do?! You made my heart hurt!" His eyes widen "w-what? B-but I just l-looked at you!" I growl "get.out" he nods and then I unlock the door, he rushes out dropping my hoodie and then I hear the front door shut

I walk to the window and watch jungkook walking next door Looking scared, he walks inside and sit down on my bed "what the fuck did he do to me?!"

Minho walks into the room "jimin? The bunny left" I nod "I know....I sent him out....he fucking hurt my heart so I sent him away.... fucking bunny thinks he can hurt me and get away with it" Minho rolls his eyes "dude....the bunny didn't do anything...you fucking fox instincts want to love and protect him....don't blame it on him.....I'm taking Felix to mine alright?"

I roll my eyes and he then walks out shutting the door.
My fox instincts want to love and protect him.....
But WHY?! He's a bunny!!! I EAT bunnies!.....
Aish what do I do now....