💜

The next day
Jungkooks pov

I begin to walk to school wearing one of my favourite outfits

I hold my backpack and walk through the school gates. I gasp seeing jimins friend group but don't see jimin, I pout a little. I then gasp when someone wraps their arms around my waist, I then relax when I sense it's jimin and he chuckles "morning bunny"

I lean into his touch "morning hyung...did you sleep well?" He Huffs "not really...I'm tired as fuck...I'm coming to stay at yours Tonight and don't think we aren't cuddling all night" I laugh a little and nod "of course"

I scream a little when he slaps my butt, he smirks stepping back. I then turn around "hyung! Don't do that!", He smirks "you're mine~ I can do what I want" I blush and he then kisses my head

The bell rings and I go to walk into school but he grabs my waist stopping me "no no bunny, we're skipping today, we'll go to class tomorrow" I huff "tommorrow is Saturday" he smiles "oh well! Let's go!"

He grabs my hand and I laugh a little when he pulls me out of school.he then walks to a park and I tilt my head "why are we here?" He smirks "because this is where we're gonna hang out...by that tree" he pulls me to a tree the other side of the park which is surrounded by a barbed wire fence with some wood so you can't see what's behind it and signs that say 'dangerous fox' 'beast' 'warning!'

He then slides through a hole in the fence and I then Hesitate but follow. My eyes widen seeing a muzzle on the ground along with a chain "what is this place" jimin kicks the muzzle and chain "this? Is where I live...I always come here when my parents are fighting..."

I look at the chain and muzzle "did they...chain you here?" He looks at them and then nods "yeah...and those signs on the front kept people out...and still do...you're the only one who knows about this place.."

I put my hand on his shoulder "why did they chain you up?" He sighs "I was a danger to my little brother..." I tilt my head "little brother?" He nods "yeah...He is one year younger than me, when he was born I was one...and when I was five, he was four...they thought I attacked him..so chained me up here"

He sits against the tree and I sit next to him "did you attack him?" He shakes his head "no of course not...I was protecting him from a wolf hybrid...but he then told them that I attacked him...they chained me to this tree and muzzled me...people and kids would come and throw raw meat at me...they would treat me like a monster...so I became a monster"

I put my hand ontop of his "you aren't a monster...you're a fox and you're my boyfriend and that's all that matters now! You don't need them and...this will be our hangout space now, whenever you want to come here I'll come with you and we'll talk and cuddle here"

He looks at me "you are scared of me?" I shake my head "no? Why would I be? You were protecting your brother and your parents were rude! You didn't deserve what they did to you" I Hesitate but then move and straddle his thighs

He puts his hands on my thighs and I wrap my arms around him "nobody comes in here?", He shakes his head "no, everyone in this whole town was told never to come near here and I'm positive that'll be told to all generations...if I ever have a child and it's a fox?... they'll be feared...which is why I don't plan on having kids"

My eyes widen "you don't want kids because they'll be feared?", I nod "I don't want my kids growing up how I grew up! I was miserable and I turned into a monster!" I pout "well...if we end up having kids don't want you to think like that, our kids will be happy and will live without anyone being scared of them"

His eyes widen "you'd have kids with me?" I nod "well...one day maybe...when we've left school obviously" he pulls me closer to him and kisses me deeply.i kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck and then he tilts his head kissing deeper

He moves his hands to my butt and pulls me closer. I gasp a little and he then slides his tounge into my mouth not leaving a place untouched.
I blush madly and go to pull away but he doesn't let me

W-we Should stop!