🖤

Jimins pov

I run to the art classroom and open the door. All the students and teacher turns to look at me "where's jungkook?!", The teacher sighs "he did not arrive to class...now do not disrupt my lesson Mr park!" I close the door and look around "shit!"

I walk out of school and see jungkook sat on the fountain just outside of school. My heart shatters seeing him with tears rolling down his cheeks. I walk towards him and then stop when a group of girls walks to him. I hide behind the tree and watch what happens

One girl (chuu) walks to him "hey bunny bitch! What are you doing?! This is our hangout spot!" Jungkook looks up at her and then looks down. My eyes widen when she then grabs his ear making him wince "ow!"

I go to stop her but he then pushes her away from himself "get off me!! I'm done with being treated like this!!, Just cause I'm a bunny doesn't mean you can bully me!!" Chuu smirks "aw~ there's no big fox here to come and save you~ you're a whore and you know it!! You only want jimin for his dick!!",

She then pushes him backwards and he falls into the water and gasps.the girls laugh and then walk away, I walk over to the fountain "that's not swimming water bun" he looks at me "hyung?" I hold my hand out. He Hesitates but grabs my hand and I help him out the water.

He sighs and then wipes his eyes with his sleeve. I stop him and then gently lift his chin so he looks at me "you alright?" He pushes my hand away and nods "I'm fine...why do you care anyways?" He then squeezes his skirt he was in a little and water drips from it onto the ground.

I take my jacket off and wrap it around him making him look at me, I sigh "I'm sorry bun...let's get you home so you can have a warm bath alright?" He shakes his head "no! You're doing this cause you feel bad! Well I don't need your pity jimin!"

He shoves my jacket to my chest. He tears up again "you think I need you JUST because I'm a bunny don't you?!" My eyes widen "what?" Tears roll down his cheeks "well- well I don't need you!"

My anger begins to rise "excuse me?" He steps back "you think I'm weak and you feel bad for me! Well I don't need your pity!" My eyes darken... Aish...this bunny is getting on my nerves

I walk towards him and he walks backwards, he gulps and gasps when he hits the fountain and almost falls back in but I grab his hand and pull him close to me quickly. He bumps into my chest and Whimpers a little.

I hold his wrist tightly and then grip his chin making him look at me "you think I pity you?...of course not...you're stronger than most of the preditors in this hellhole!...do NOT ever assume shit like that again Understand?"

He tries and gets away but I hold him in place.i then growl a little "stop resisting bun! You never let me answer your note" his eyes widen "y-you a-actually r-read I-it?" I smirk and then take the necklace he gave me out my shirt "and I'm wearing the necklace... meaning I have the key to your heart~ and I wanna use the key right now~"

He gasps "w-wha-", I cut him off by kissing him deeply. His eyes widen and he then grips my shirt tightly, after awhile he kisses back closing his eyes making me smile a little.
I let go of his wrist and chin and move my hands to his waist.

His grip on my shirt loosens and I slowly pull away "I love you too bunny" he looks at me shocked and I chuckle a little kissing his head "bun...will you be my boyfriend?" His eyes widen "t-this isn't a joke? I-is it?" My eyes darken "are you questioning me?"

His eyes widen and he shakes his head "n-no! O-of course n-not!" I sigh and kiss his cheek, his ears perk up and he smiles a little.

I wipe the tears from his cheeks "you're mine now alright? Forever... okay? I'll protect you and you protect me" he nods a little and then leans his head on my chest and sniffles. I chuckle "aigoo...the film was right...bunnies are so emotional"

He giggles a little and then wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer kissing his head

I will never make him cry again...that was the most heartbreaking thing ever...I will never hurt him and if I do. I give you permission to punish me, or kill me...I'll let you chose...but! I won't hurt him so don't get too prepared to kill me...