💜

A few hours later
Jungkooks pov

Everyone leaves my house, I close the door and sigh seeing the mess that they made. I start to clean up and Chuck the empty cans and things into the trash and then put everything away.

I continue to bend down to clean things off the ground and clean things and I jump when I hear jimins voice "what a lovely view~" I blush madly and then stand up turning to him "y-you're still here? I-i thought you left",

He nods "I did....the window in the kitchen was open" I cross my arms "that's illegal hyung....you can't go climbing Through windows" he shrugs "you know I'd never hurt you" I sigh and then walk past him and into the kitchen and close the window.

He growls "what? You think I'd hurt you?!" I turn to him and whimper a little "w-well you are a fox" he scoffs "that doesn't mean I'm going to hurt you! Not every preditor eats the first prey In their sight!! I can't believe that you don't believe me!" My eyes widen "i-i didn't mean it like that! I-i was just worried!"

He growls and I gasp when I see his sharp teeth,I step towards him but stop when he says "careful! I might bite you!" He then walks to the door "god and to THINK I was actually going to protect you! Fucking dumb bunny" he opens the door and walks out slamming it.

I look down and sniffle "i-i didn't mean to upset him" I see him through the window walking into his house. I look at the counter to see jimins jacket. I sigh "he must have forgotten it...."

I hear a knock on the door, I rush to the door and open it and pout a little seeing jisung stood there "you aren't jimin..." He shakes his head "no...Minho forgot his phone here" I nod and then walk to the lounge and pick up a phone that I assume is minho's and hand it to Jisung "h-here"

He tilts his head "what's wrong?" I sigh "i-i was overthinking and now jimin hates me again....I didn't believe that he was actually going to protect me...i-i thought he was lying...a-and now he hates me!" His eyes widen "oh...I'm sure he doesn't hate you"

"JI BABY HURRY UP!"

Jisung sighs "sorry...minho's calling me kook...." He walks away. I close the door and then slide down it and bring my knees to my chest "I guess I'm alone now....all my friends have boyfriends...jimin hates me...."

I stand up and look around. I then put jimins jacket by my backpack reminding me to take it to school tomorrow so I can give it back to him....
I didn't mean to upset him....i-i just didn't think he would actually protect me....
I guess I made a mistake....

I'll apologize tomorrow.....I just hope he forgives me....

The next morning

I stand up from my bed and change

I put some black converse on and make sure my tail goes through the slit of the skirt

I put some black converse on and make sure my tail goes through the slit of the skirt. I put the hood up to hide my ears and I then grab jimins jacket and my backpack.i walk out of my house not eating breakfast.

I walk to school....Jisung told me yesterday he could walk me to school anymore because minho will drive him to school....

I arrive at school and see jimin and his group of friends and I hesitate but walk towards them but stop when jimin growls loudly "suddenly! I'm feeling very hungry~" my eyes widen and I then run into school hearing his friends laugh.

I tear up a little and then look at jimins locker which was near mine. I sigh and then open my locker and scream a little when something gets tipped over my head. I stand still and take a feel breath hearing people laughing at me. I look at what was tipped over me and see it's.....b-blood.

Tears roll down my cheeks and I then chuck jimins jacket on the ground. I grab my backpack and slam my locker shut and walk to the toilets and lock the door.

I look in the mirror and then sigh using the sinks to try and clean myself the best I can....
I jump when I hear a female voice behind me "jungkook?" I turn around and see Lisa stood there (a cheetah hybrid)

I wipe my eyes "s-sorry did I walk into the wrong toilets?" She shakes her head "no you didn't this is the boys bathroom I was in here checking for something...what's happened? Why are you covered in blood?" I sigh "i-i said something to jimin yesterday...a-and I didn't mean to upset him....b-but now....this is what he's doing to me...a-and i-i didn't mean to upset him!",

She sighs "oh kook....I have spare clothes in my bag....want to borrow them?" I nod "p-please" she smiles and then pulls some clothes out her bag and hands them to me "here's some wipes as well to clean yourself with...."

I smile and she then turns away and I sort myself out cleaning the blood off of me and then I change into the clothes also changing into the new shoes she gave me

She then turns back around and helps me clean my hair a little, getting most the blood out. She Huff's "where did he get all the blood from?" I shrug "i-i don't know....b-but this has made me even more scared of him..." She sighs "what happened anyways? What did you say to him?"

I look down "he said he was going to protect me....b-but I didn't believe him... b-because he's a preditor...I thought he might just be trying to get me to warm up to him so he could kill me easier" she nods "I see....we I'm a preditor...are you scared of me?" I nod "w-well yes.... b-but cheetahs d-dont eat bunnies like foxes do...w-well they do! B-but not as much as foxes..."

She sighs and then chucks the bloody wipes and tissues into the trash "well you can hang around me if you'd like! I'll try and keep jimin from doing this shit....did you apologize to him?" I sigh "i-i tried...but he growled at me" she shakes her head and Huff's "that damn fox....don't worry.... he'll come to his senses one day"

I nod and then put my dirty clothes in my bag "w-what were you looking for?" She shakes her head "I wasn't looking for anything....i walked out of homeroom and they were searching for me and throughout my whole time here I've always hidden in the boys bathrooms cause no teachers think I'd be in here"

I nod "i-i see....w-well I should get to class" she nods "be careful... knowing jimin...if you upset him he'll make your life a living hell" I gulp and then walk out the toilets

T-this is not going to be a fun school year.....I didn't mean to upset him!......