🖤

Jimins pov

We each play a few games and I then look around and wonder where my bunny has gone. I hear music coming from the kitchen, I walk to the kitchen and smile a little seeing my bunny dancing around using a spatula as a microphone singing along to the music playing.

I lean against the door frame and watch him dancing around. The song stops and he giggles a little taking something out the stove, I sniff the air a little smelling cookies. The next song starts to play making me smirk and I walk to him and lean closer to his ear and smirk lowering my voice "hey playboy~"

He gasps and turns around quickly turning the music off "ah! Jimin-Ah! I mean hyung!!" He puts the cookies on the counter and blushes Madly "how long....how long have you been stood there?" I chuckle "since the start of lullaby....and then obviously the start of playboy"

He gasps "you know GOT7 and EXO?!" I chuckle and nod, he smiles "you like K-pop?" I nod "I do...and it's obvious you do too" he giggles a little "was the music too loud? Is that why you came in here? I'm sorry....I can turn it down" I shake my head "no that's not the reason....I was getting worried....my bunny wasn't in the same room as me"

He blushes "I was just in here baking cookies....that's all" I smirk and true Looking at the cookies, he gently pushes me back "nooo don't look! I need to decorate them and then you can look!" I chuckle "alright....call me if you need any help okay?" He nods and I then walk out the kitchen

After a few minutes jungkook walks into the room holding a plate "anyone want cookies?" Everyone gasps and turns to him, I walk to him stopping the others from running to him. I look at the cookies and chuckle "they're so beautiful"

Jungkook smiles "you like them?" I nod "they look amazing" he puts the plate down and then picks a cookie up "say ahh" I chuckle and then open my mouth and he feeds me some of the cookie

Jungkook smiles "you like them?" I nod "they look amazing" he puts the plate down and then picks a cookie up "say ahh" I chuckle and then open my mouth and he feeds me some of the cookie. I gasp a little and swallow it "whoa....that's amazing"

He tilts his head "it is? I thought there was a bit too much sugar" I shake my head "they're amazing!" All of the others take a cookie and bite into them and all groan "whoa....those are so good!" Jungkook smiles widely "I'm glad you like them!"

Jin smiles "you've gotta teach me how to make some of these!" Jungkook nods "only if you teach me how to cook more!" Jin nods "of course!" I chuckle and then wrap my arms around Jungkook "another day bunny.... another day....how about we all play a game?"

Jungkook Tilts his head "a video game?" Taehyung smirks "how about spin the bottle? Followed by some truth or dare?" Jungkook looks at me confused and whispers "how do you play that?" Hoseok gasps "you've never played spin the bottle?"

Jungkook shakes his head "no? Do I have to do something? I'm confused" I smirk "I'll teach you how to play bunny don't worry~ you know how to play truth or dare right?" He nods cutely "yeah of course" I smirk and lick my lips and we all sit in a circle and jungkook passes us a bottle, jungkook sits opposite me making me smirk more

This is gonna be fun~