💜

Jungkooks pov

Its lunch time!...
I usually spend it with my friends but they're all avoiding me...

I sit down on a bench alone and then nibble at the carrot I had in my bag. Im not feeling that hungry today....
I chuck half of the carrot in the trash and then sigh staring at the ground.

I jump and squeak when jimin and his friends all come and sit down around me. I gulp when jimin sits next to me "why you alone bunny?" I sigh "my friends are avoiding me today because I let you walk with us this morning...they don't trust you....think you want to hurt me"

Minho Huff's "so Felix doesn't talk to you anymore?" I shake my head "h-he'll probably talk to you.... h-however he likes changbin.....j-jisung likes you" his eyes darken "oh? He does~" him and changbin stand up and walk away and I sigh

Jimin Huff's "don't be so sad bun....you can hang around with me and my friends!" My eyes widen "b-but i-im not strong enough to be your friend...I'm just a dumb bunny" he growls "what did you just call yourself?" I look at him "a-a dumb bunny?"

I gasp when he pins me down to the bench and growls "do not talk about yourself like that!! You aren't a dumb bunny Understand me?!" I whimper a little and then nod "y-yes" he licks his lips "aw look at you~ so submissive underneath me~"

My breath hitches when I feel his breath against my neck followed by his deep voice "I could just eat you up right here~" my eyes widen and he then sits up and chuckles "we're skipping next lesson...wanna come~" I shake my head "I shouldn't...i-"

Yoongi Huff's "it's a yes or fucking no question.... fucking dumb bunny" jimin growls "shut the fuck up hyung...he's still innocent...never skipped a class....so KEEP SHUT!" Yoongi looks down

Jimin grabs my chin and makes me look at him "hmm~ you're coming with us....no questions asked.... we're playing video games at somebody's house...." He looks around "who's turn is it?" Namjoon sighs "it was changbins....but he's gonna go fuck that Felix kid"

Jimin Huff's "well my parents are home so we can't go there" I sigh "you could always come to mine....I have a few games there....you- you do mean video games right?" Jimin nods "yeah?" I nod "yeah I have games! I play a lot of video games in my spare time"

Jimin smirks "well that's new information~ let's go to yours then" I nod and then we all grab our things. I see Bangchan stood talking to someone and I sigh, jimin wraps his arm around him "let's go~" we sneak out of school and then walk to my house.

I open the door and gasp when the others all push past me and walk inside.jimin closes the door behind us and I see all of the others already on the couch with some video game loading up. Jin gasps "what's this game?!" I shrug "I haven't played video games on there for months.....I play on my computer"

I walk to the kitchen and huff listening to their yelling about which character they're gonna play and who's playing first. I take a deep breath and then huff getting angry, I walk into the lounge and grab both controllers "THATS IT!" They all look at me shocked.

I huff and pass a controller to Jin and one to jimin "you two play first, THEN taehyung and yoongi and then namjoon and Hoseok and then you switch to play someone you haven't already played against... Understand me or do I need to repeat myself?" They all shake their head and being to play when I walk away.

I sit in the kitchen reading a book and then do some of my homework. I kick my legs a little and giggle because my feet don't touch the ground.
I look around my kitchen and gasp "cookies!" I jump off the chair and then grab ingredients to bake and then start to mix them together

I never knew skipping lessons was so fun!....well-
"JIMIN YOU FUCKING PUSSY BITCH IM GOING TO CUT YOUR TAIL AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!"
Its kinda fun.....but I guess Everything has its low points...

I block out their yelling and focus on the cake.
I put it in the oven and then put on some music and giggle a little washing up while singing a long to the song....