💜

Jungkooks pov

I turn around after finishing the cookies and gasp seeing jimin stood there staring at me.i blush "d-do you want the cookies?" He shakes his head "no, however I do want a kookie~" he grabs my waist and I giggle a little shoving a cookie into his mouth

He rolls his eyes and I then hesitate but take a bite of the other side of the cookie and giggle and then step back pushing his hands off me and I swallow the cookie "is it good?" He eats the rest of the cookie and nods "yeah it's nice...now why did you push me away?"

I shake my head "I didn't...." He walks towards me and I then walk past him and begin making drinks for everyone. I wince a little when he grabs my hips and then turns me around slamming my hips into the counter "o-owie" he growls "you fucking are!"

I flinch when he raises his voice and then look down "w-well I didn't want to make things awkward....i-i thought that maybe this was a game to you....a-and I-i-" he cuts me off "what do you think was a game?" I look at him "t-the Kiss?"

He tilts his head "is this because I didn't kiss you again? So you think I'm playing with you?" I nod a little looking down. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him "aw~ bunny I was teasing you~ you can have all the kisses you want~" my eyes widen when I feel his lips on mine again.

I hesitate but try my best and kiss back gripping his shirt. He pulls away "see?" I blush and nod. He Chuckles "I won't tease you anymore bun~" I giggle a little and then look at his fox ears "c-can I touch them?"

He shrugs "if you must" I lift my hand and then stroke his fox ears, he leans into my touch "that actually feels nice..." I smile and then move my hand away "they're very soft" he nods "yeah...some people think foxes aren't soft....but my fur us softer than some of the wolves"

I smile and then scrunch my nose up and jump up and down a little "but mines the fluffiest!" He chuckles and nods "yes it is" I giggle and then kiss his cheek and then grab the dish with the cookies on them and walk into the lounge putting them on the coffee table "here you go guys"

They all thank me and I gasp when jimin wraps his arms around me from behind, yoongi chuckles "are you two going out?"
Jimin scoffs "of course not....a fox and a bunny? That's ridiculous"

My heart shatters, my ears flop down and I then gebrku push him off me "I need to use the little bunnies room...be back" I walk to the bathroom and namjoon Chuckles "the little bunnies room? That's fucking cute"

I walk into the bathroom and close the door locking it. I look into the mirror and sigh Looking at my reflection "Aish....what did I expect....of course he doesn't like me in that way....I'm a bunny....he's a fox......we would never work"

I hear a knock on the door followed my jisungs voice "Kookie?" I open the door and let him in and then close it and lock it again, he looks at me "you alright?" I sigh "how...how are you going out with Minho when he's a cat...c-cats eat squirrels..."

He smiles "he swore to me that he would never hurt me...and I trust him....why?" I sigh "no reason...." We both walk out and jimin looks at me "you alright bunny?" I nod "yep...fine" I sit on the floor and watch changbin while he plays the video game.

I was being delusional when I actually thought he liked me....
Like I said....
A fox and a bunny could never be together...
He's probably only getting close to me so it'll be easier to kill me......

I really AM a dumb bunny.....