💜

Jungkooks pov

I see jimin sat on the floor in front of the couch. I walk to him and crouch down next to him "you can sit on the couch you know" he shakes his head "I don't want my scent getting on Everything...I don't want you feeling afraid because of my scent" I smile a little "but I like your scent....it's calming"

He scoffs "bun....I'm a fox...my scent can't be calming" I huff "fine if you won't sit on the couch then neither will I!" I sit next to him and cross my arms, he looks at me "Aish...I think there's something wrong with you bunny", I giggle and then open my mouth to speak but get cut off by a knock on the door

I stand up and walk to the door and open it seeing a woman stood there

I tilt my head "uh....hello?" She rolls her eyes "hello...is jimin here?" I look at her shocked "I'm sorry but who are you? A-and how do you know where I live?" She huffs "I'm Gain....I'm jimins girlfriend...now I smell his scent so get out my way rodent"

She pushes me out the way and walks into jimin...
He has a girlfriend.....of course he does....

I walk into the lounge to see her and jimin talking, I cut into the conversation "uh....i have homework to do....uh....have fun" jimin looks at me and gasps "bun she isnt-" I shake my head "no no it's fine....talk with your girlfriend...it's okay" I walk to my bedroom and close the door.

I sit at my desk and sigh "of course he has a girlfriend....Aish...I guess they had fallen out when he kissed me..." My ears flop down when I hear a loud growl followed by jimins voice "GET.OUT!" I stand up and walk out my room

I walk downstairs and gasp seeing them kissing...well....Gain kissing jimin while jimin is against the wall. They pull away and I cover my eyes "ah! I'm so sorry! I thought I heard jimin yell....I'm so sorry I didn't mean to disturb you" Gain scoffs "sorry isn't going to cut it....so stay the fuck away from my boyfriend you fucking sewer rat",

My eyes widen when jimin starts to speak but is cut off by Gain again "we'll be leaving now" she pulls jimin out the house slamming the door. Jimin was struggling to get away....her nails were digging into his wrist.....

I wonder what happened with them....maybe they just need time together....
I should stay out their way.....yeah....I don't want to be the one to ruin their relationship....

I walk to the kitchen and see jimins hoodie on the counter with a note next to it. I pick up the note and read it

'i washed the jacket since it was covered in blood and it has my scent over it, I hope this will make up for what I did to you....
I'm sorry again bun, I'll make it up to you I promise
- jimin xxx❤️'

I smile and then put his hoodie on bringing the sleeves to my nose and I giggle taking in his scent....his scent helps me calm down.... it's like as nice as roses....but it also has some forest smells to it... Aish it's hard to explain....

I look around my kitchen and then grab my backpack and begin to do my homework at the kitchen table with some milk and cookies.

Awhile later

I jump hearing a loud bang from jimins house. I rush to the window and see jimin sat in the window Looking down. How ears were pressed down to his head and I see him flinch at Something.
I see his bedroom is right opposite mine

I run to my bedroom and then look out the window but make sure he won't see me. I see Gain in the bedroom with him yelling and I gasp seeing a glass in her hand, she chucks it at the wall and jimin flinches

I can't just stay here and let that happen!

I run out my house not even bothering to put shoes on. I run to jimins house and knock on the door quickly, the door opens to reveal a woman smiling "hello dear...you're our neighbor right?" She is a wolf hybrid. I smile and nod "I am...and I'm also a friend of jimins....and we have a project due soon and he said he would be over at mine...but he isn't there yet...I was just wondering if you could call him down...it's a really important project"

She nods "of course dear! Wait right here love" she walks into the house more and I wait by the door...

Wait....

Aish....what am I doing?!! Jimin is strong...he can protect himself.....why am I doing this....
If she hurts jimin I'm sure he'll just hurt her back....right?.....

Dumb bunny why did I run over here?!!....