💜

Jungkooks pov

I walk to the front of school and see cade stood there picking his nose

Ew....

Aish.. I can't do this

Jimin walks to me wrapping an arm around me "hey baby, why'd you stop?" I sigh "I regret inviting him over" he looks at cade and sighs "he's fucking disgusting...." I sigh and we walk to him

He looks at me "hi Kookie!" I wave awkwardly "hi...uh, let's go" he nods and then goes to link arms with me but jimin growls loudly "step back bitch" cade steps back "ah sorry...i didn't know you two were together"

I nod "well... We are... Let's go anyway" we start to walk home.
We stop when a girl yells Jimins name "JIMIN!! WHAT ABOUT THR PROJECT?!" jimin turns around and groans "for fuck sake..."

I smile "you can go with her... You need good grades or you'll be held back a year" he huffs "ugh fine..."he then glares at cade "don't even touch a hair on my boyfriends head or ill make sure your head is displayed nicely on your parents door step"

He then kisses me deeply making me blush. I kiss back and then pull away "don't come home too late hyung" he nods "i'll be home in a couple hours" I nod and he then kisses my cheek and walks to the girl

Me and cade walk to mine and Jimins house and I lead him around the back to the back garden "I was thinking we can do it here...the day is nice today right?" cade nods "sure! I always Knew you werent like others"

I tilt my head pulling things out my bag for the project "what do you mean?" he huffs "others call me a skank and disgusting...all cause I don't shower...its not that bad" we start the project, I sigh "look...want to know my honest opinion?"

He nods "yes" I look down "you don't smell the nicest... And I don't understand why, you have enough money for a cinema room and gaming room and a pool in and outside.. I don't see how you smell so bad..."

He looks at me "so you are just like everyone else?" I shake my head "no... Because I think that you can change! You can shower often and brush your teeth and turn into a very nice person...i believe you can do it" I look at him and smile

He stares at me and then smiles "yeah... You're right"
We then continue to do the project out in the garden talking about games and things like that

3 hours later

We finish the project. I stand up "it's all done! We can hand it in on Monday!!" cade stands up and nods "so.. I guess this is goodbye?" I nod "well... Yes...jimin will be home soon" he nods "I see...Well nice working with you"

He holds his hand out. I hesitate but then shake his hand "yeah... You to-whoa! What are you doing?" he leans closer to me. I step back pulling my hand away, he sighs "that's what happens in movies... You tell me how much I can change and then we make love?"

I shake my head "ew no!...i have a boyfriend and I'm pregnant! Get out!" he nods "okay.... Just keep in mind jungkook... I will change, for you... Because I love you" he then walks out my garden.

I huff and Pick up everything from the ground and walk inside and I walk straight to the shower. I undress and jump into the shower cleaning myself, I rub even more soap onto my hand and gasp a little hearing Jimins voice next to me "I saw what happened"

I turn around and see him leaning against the back door. I nod "okay..." he starts to undress "I'm proud of you telling him to leave"
He then climbs in the shower behind me. I giggle "well I have a boyfriend that I love very very much and we are having a baby together. I don't want anybody else"

He smirks "god I fucking love you" I kiss his cheek putting my hands on his chest "I love you too" he kisses me deeply and I kiss back

It might have been mean how I sent Cade away... But he was about to KISS me... And that crossed the line

I am never working with him again...