💜

One week later
Jungkooks pov

I see jimin and his friends by my locker again....they've been standing by my locker every day all this week since the incident with jimin....
Felix and Minho have been hanging out more and Chan is doing more studying

Jisung is the only one who still talks to me....
I sigh and then walk to my locker and open it, I put things away and then grab my books I need and tilt my head seeing a note in my locker "huh?"

I open it and read it
'meet me on the roof at lunch bun💜'
I look around and then shrug and walk away with Jisung to class where we sit down together

Lunch

I make my way to the roof after convincing my friends to let me go alone. I open the door to the roof and gasp seeing jimin stood there smirking "hello bunny~" I step forward "l-look if this is about last week...I didn't know I hurt you....I'm so sorry!" He chuckles "no it's not about that....come sit"

He sits with his legs dangling off the edge. I then sit a little further away from him but in the same position.he sighs "I've spoken to my friends about what happened and they all said that it's my fox instincts that want to protect you.....so instead of ignoring them....I want to start protecting you"

I shake my head "y-you don't have to do that! I'm sure your fox is just confused because I'm too weak...." I look down. He Huffs "it wasn't a question- I mean......sorry....I shouldn't be so mean if I'm gonna start protecting you" I sigh

He grabs my hand and then pulls me closer to him making me gulp "i-i-" he cuts me off "look bun....if you think this is a joke....it's not....i promise to protect you alright?" I nod "i-i u-understand....I'm sorry again....for hurting your heart last week"

He Huff's "you hurt my heart whenever you look at me.....I think my fox is attached to you" I blush "he is?" Jimin shrugs "I guess....he use to want to eat you....but now he wants to protect you"

I look around at the setting around us and smile.jimin smirks "you have a cute smile...." I blush "thank you....you have a nice tail....very soft and nice" he wraps his tail around me making me Lean into his touch

He then gently strokes my ears "beautiful white fur aswell....soft ears~" we make eye contact and he licks his lips "I'm coming over to yours tonight alright?" I nod "okay hyung...." He winks at me "see you after school then bunny"

He walks away and I fiddle with the end of my skirt...
Why do I feel so worried.....
What if he tries to kill me?...