💜

Jungkooks pov

It's Monday morning!! And I'm ready for school!

I climb out of bed and turn my alarm off. I hop out of bed and giggle a little. I walk to my closet and pull out some clothes "hmmm...what should I wear today...ah! These! My eomma use to love these!" I pull them out and change from my bunny onesie into them

ah! These! My eomma use to love these!" I pull them out and change from my bunny onesie into them

I whine when my tail gets trapped between my skirt and jumper. I huff "aigoo why is there no hole in this skirt!" I grab a pair of scissors and pout "I'm sorry" I cut a hole in the skirt big enough for my fluffy tail to fit through

I then brush my hair and then use a softer brush and brush my bunny ears.
I grab my backpack and smile seeing all the bunny pins on it.
I walk to the kitchen hopping down each step giggling.

I grab a carrot out and take a bite "yummy!" I hear a knock on the door and I look at the time "oh no I'm late!" I rush to the door after chucking the carrot away. I open the door and I look down seeing jisung stood there (a squirrel hybrid)

He crosses his arms "Kookie you're late again" I nod "I know...I'm sorry I was hopping down the stairs again...and I had to cut a hole for my tail" I turn around and show my tail.
He chuckles "let's go! Bangchan is waiting for us at school!"

I giggle and then walk out holding my backpack and I shut and lock the door and he then sighs and we start to walk "the popular group is apparently at the front of school so we'll need to be careful" I nod "we will be careful hyung don't worry....we won't get hurt"

He nods "Bangchan is waiting by the gate" we get closer to school and we see Bangchan stood by the gate. I run towards him and then jump into his arms and he catches me and laughs "hey Kookie!" I giggle and jump down "channie!" (Chan is a puppy hybrid)

He chuckles "shhh look the fox is looking" my ears flop down against my head "he is?" They both nod and I hesitate but turn around and see park jimin smirking while looking at me, park jimin is the most popular and handsome person in the whole school!

He's also a fox hybrid....and you know what a foxes favourite meal is?....bunnies....
I have to avoid him at all costs or I might just end up as fox food....

He has a large group of friends... namjoon who is a wolf hybrid. His Boyfriend seokjin who is also a wolf hybrid, yoongi who is a cat hybrid, taehyung who is a puppy hybrid, hoseok who is a wolf, changbin who is a wolf hybrid and Minho who is also a cat hybrid...

They're the most dangerous people in the school....even teachers are afraid of them.. they get away with everything...

The leader of the group is park jimin...even though he is a fox surrounded by wolves...HE is the most dangerous....and his eyes are always on me...

Me, Jisung and Bangchan walk into school and to our classroom, luckily we have all our lessons together....but there are obviously a few down points because school can never be fun and nice...

Park jimin, minho,changbin and taehyung are all in our classes too....and they always sit behind or near us which makes us feel so small and vulnerable...