💜

Jungkooks pov

I shake my head "h-hyung no" he growls "you really want me to be in pain all week?" My eyes widen "w-what? N-no!" The door opens and Chan walks in and growls "HEY!" He walks over pulling jimin off me and growls at him showing his sharp teeth and then jimin growls back at him.

I gasp "CHAN NO!" I grab the rut pills from him and then run to jimin who was growling more at Chan. I grab his hand "hey!" He looks at me and smirks, I then take one of the pills out the container and hold it to him "take this!" He smirks and walks closer to me, hitting the pill out my hand.

Chan growls loudly and starts to walk towards us "get the fuck away from him jimin!" I hold my hand up to Chan "wait!..... this is a stupid idea but it might work!" I put one of the pills between my lips and then pull jimin to me and kiss him deeply. I then use my tounge and push the pill into his mouth

I then pull away and he steps back and rubs his eyes, he then looks at me and gasps "shit! I'm so sorry!" He walks backwards and shakes his head "shit! No! Jungkook I'm so sorry!" He hits the wall and slides down it making me gasp "hyung"

Chan grabs my wrist "you really thought this was a good idea jungkook?! He's dangerous!" I look at jimin who was hitting his head with his fist. I pull my wrist out Chan's grip "it's not his fault!" I walk to jimin and Chan grabs my hand again "jungkook I'm not letting you stay here with him! He has to leave!! He could hurt you!"

I pull my hand out his grip and walk to jimin, I crouch down in front of him and grab his hand "hey...don't hit yourself.... you'll hurt yourself", he looks at me "I could have seriously hurt you!...Chan is right...I shouldn't stay here" he goes to stand up but I stop him

"But what if I want you to stay here!?" I tilt my head and he looks at me shocked "what?" I look down "look hyung...you're a preditor and it's not your fault! I don't blame you and I'm not angry or anything because of how you acted...you didn't do anything so I don't have any reason to be mad...you're my friend and you need support and a place to stay and I want you here"

He looks at Chan and I then huff "just because I'm a bunny doesn't mean I can't make my own decisions! I'm not a baby anymore!", I stand up and jimin does the same. I let go of his hand "I won't force you to stay here but that room is now yours...you can stay whenever you need"

Chan growls "he's dangerous jungkook!", I look at him "technically so are you! But I'm still allowed to hang around with you!", His eyes widen "what has gotten into you?!" I cross my arms "you're being rude to my friend Chan!" Jimin sighs "I'm breaking your friendship....I should go"

I look at him "will-will you come back?" He sighs "I think it's best if I stay away from you....your friends dont like me and I don't want to break your friendships up...see ya bun" he kisses my head, I hand him the rut pills "you-you need these" he smiles "thanks"

He then walks out closing the door. I look down "I guess it's easy to walk out on me...thanks Chan" Chan sighs "kook...he's dangerous! He's a preditor! He could kill you!" I tear up "I KNOW!...but-but I trusted him okay?!, I trusted him! I got him to trust me!!! And now he hates me!! Are you happy now?!"

His eyes widen. I walk to my room, Chan follows me I then slam the door in his face "Everything will go back to normal now! You happy?! Good! Now go away!!" Chan sighs "I was protecting you!" I slide down the door "go away"

I bring my knees to my chest and let my tears fall

I guess I was wrong....bunnies and foxes just aren't meant to be friends.....