🖤

End of school
Jimins pov

I chuckle watching jungkook run to me. He then hops into my arms and I catch him and hold him up by his thighs "hey bunny" he giggles "hey hyung!", He hops down "how was class?", I shrug "I didn't go", he pouts "aigoo hyuuung you need classes!"

I chuckle "you sound like a mum" he giggles and then grabs my hand "you have your pills right?" I nod "I always carry them with me so yes", he then pulls me out of school and we walk to his house.

He opens the door and pulls me inside "you can go get clothes later when it's dark and can sneak in through the window" I chuckle and nod "alright" he then pulls me to a plain room "this is the spare room, Jisung and the others usually stay in the one next to this one and the one opposite is my bedroom....but since they've all got Boyfriends now they don't have time for me anymore...."

My eyes widen and he giggles "but that's okay! They're happy right?" I nod "yeah I guess but they should put you before their boyfriends" he shrugs "they've finally found someone who will protect them...that's all I care around... especially Jisung....I know Minho will protect him and that he'll be safe..."

I look at him "what about you though?" He looks at me "well I have you! You'll protect me right?" I nod "of course I will.... but I meant...haven't you found anyone yet?" He smiles "if you're asking if I have a crush....I do...they just....aren't the easiest person to tell"

I tilt my head "who is it?" He pokes my nose "that's a secret~" he giggles and then walks downstairs. I look at the Bedroom and sigh a little "Aish..." I put my rut pills on the beside table and then gasp when it feels very light.

I open the small container and my eyes widen "SHIT!" There's only one left....
What do I do?!
I can't go out and get more because I don't have any money....
I can't ask jungkook for money....
Shit shit shit!

Jungkook walks in "you alright?, You cursed Loudly" I shake my head "no I only have one pill left and I have no money or- shit!, I need the fucking letter to actually get them! My dad has it! FUCK!...I knew this was a bad idea"

He walks to me "calm down...I wish I could help but I only have the letter for my heat pills....uh...I can ask Bangchan?" I sigh "no....he hates me....I don't fucking know what to do! I should go" he giggles "no it's alright...I'll give you some of my hoodies and you just lock the door when it comes...by the time it ends I will have gotten you some more pills"

I look at him "your hoodies?" He nods "I'm the only other person in the house so yeah....oh does that not work with foxes?....i-i just thought-" I cut him off "no it's okay.....I appreciate it...." He smiles widely "I'll go get some! I'll bring some food as well so you won't starve....and these walls are soundproof so I won't hear anything okay?",

I sigh "Aish...you are too kind for this world", he scrunches his nose up and giggles, he then walks out the room. I grab my phone and ring taehyung who picks up immediately

••••

"Dont worry jimin my soulmate senses were tingling, what's up"

"Uh...I'm not at home...I'm at Jungkooks and I'm out of pills"

"Oh shit dude....I wish I could help...I don't take rut pills anymore"

"I don't know what to do Tae, jungkook is allowing me to lock myself in the bedroom, he's giving me his hoodies and bringing me food..."

"Wow....why dont you just fuck him? Its obvious you wanna"

"Taehyung! I can't just fuck him cause I'm on my rut...that's just fucking rude"

"Well discuss it with him...then fuck....you know I don't take pills anymore....I'm sorry chim"

"I've got to go....Jungkooks coming back up"

"Just be careful chim... LOVE YOU! MWWWWWWWWWAH!"

"Aish... you're such a child"

"Say it back!

Jimin

Say it back!

Say you love me!

JIMIN!"

"FINE! I love you too"

••••

He laughs and then I hang up. Jungkook walks back in and puts a box down "here you go! I don't wanna risk anything...so uh-" he fiddles with his sleeves "I'll stay in here all weekend and only come out for the bathroom....I won't come near you I promise....I'm sorry for ruining all of this"

He shakes his head "no no it's okay! Its Something you can't control...it's okay" I smile "well uh....I better lock the door" he nods "see you on Friday jimin...or before...I'll try and get the pills to you" I nod and he then walks to me and kisses my cheek

He then walks out closing the door.i lock the door and then look at the box and sigh "this fucking sucks..."

But this is my fault for not checking how many were in the container.....