💜

Jungkooks pov

I stand by the door to jimins house and I hear Mrs park talking to someone. jimin then walks to the door "bun?" I smile "hey! You must have forgotten! We need to finish the project...it's really important remember?" His eyes widen and I grab his hand and wave to his parents "he'll be back later!!see you Mr and Mrs park!!"

They wave and I pull jimin to my house and walk inside with him. I close and lock the door and look at him "so! Uh..." He sighs "you saw didn't you?" I nod "I've never seen you like that....I couldn't just leave you like that" I see his ears still flat against his head signalling he's worried or scared.

I hesitate but then stand on my tip toes and stroke his fox ears making him look at me confused. I smile "you shouldn't be with someone who's going to hurt you hyung...it's not how relationships work" he nuzzles my hand "I'm not in a relationship with her....well....I don't want to be anyway....but my father has this massive business....and I need a wife when I take it over...."

I pull my hand away "don't you want the business?" He shakes his head "no! I want to walk my own path! I want to have adventures...spoil the one I love!...but they won't allow that....I'm not even allowed to move out....I guess karma gets everyone right"

I tilt my head "karma?" He nods "shouldn't you be bouncing around right now? I bullied you and hurt you for YEARS....and this is karma....why aren't you happy?" I sigh "being happy because someone else is in pain? That's horrible hyung....you had pain and you wanted to release it....you took it out on me and I forgive you... nobody deserves to be sad"

He looks down "some people deserve to be in pain though....I guess it's the only way I know I'm alive" my eyes widen "hyung...." I see tears Rolling down his cheeks And I gasp a little....

I've never seen him like this before

I step towards him and wrap my arms around him, he gasps "w-what are you doing?" I smile "hugging you!" He sighs and then wraps his arms around me leaning his head ontop of mine. I feel his tears Falling onto my bunny ears

I pout and then step back and use my sweater paws to wipe his tears. He looks at me and I smile widely "don't cry hyung! It'll be okay! I promise" he smiles a little "you really are special bun" I giggle "that's a compliment right?" He nods "it is.....thank you"

My eyes widen "did you just-" he growls "I said it once and I won't say it again" I giggle "alright! I won't push you" he gulps "jungkook?" I look at him and nod "yeah?" He looks at me "can I have another hug? T-they feel really nice"

I smile and nod "definitely! I love hugs! Sit on the couch and let me quickly get something and I'll come hug you!" He tilts his head and then sits on the couch. I walk to the kitchen and grab some candy, I walk to the lounge and jimin was sat on the couch

I grab the remote "let's watch a movie!" He chuckles "sure" I then put on Zootropolis, Jisung told me to watch it awhile ago! So why not watch it now?!

I put it on and then sit on the couch next to jimin.i lean against him and he wraps his arms around my waist and I snuggle up to him "your... girlfriend won't kill me for this right?" He Huff's "I'd kill her If she even touched a single hair on your head" I smile a little

We then watch the film and I then feed him some candy and he feeds me some as well.
We watch the film and my ears perk up at a certain part of the film

I smile a little and sit up. I feel jimin Looking at me, I look at him and giggle "I guess bunnies and foxes can get along" he smirks and nods "I guess they can yeah...." There is a knock at the door and he sighs "that's probably Gain....I better go"

He stands up and I nod "well uh.... remember hyung....you're always welcome over here! Even if they kick you out....I have a spare room and Everything.... please be careful" I stand up and then kiss his cheek, he ruffles my hair "thanks bun, might take you up on that offer one day"

I giggle "well it'll always be open! Goodbye hyung" he nods "bye bunny....see you tomorrow" he then walks out and closes the door.i sit on the couch and smile watching the end of the film

I guess foxes and bunnies can get along afterall....