💜

Jungkooks pov

I open the door and gulp seeing Minho,changbin, Felix,Han and Bangchan all stood there "u-uh hey..." Minho pushes past me and walks inside and the others follow him.

I sigh and close the door, I then see them all sitting with the others. I walk back into the room and then jimin looks at me "come here bunny" I walk to him and gasp when he grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap so I was straddling his thighs.

He chuckles and then rubs circles on my waist. I blush and then gasp feeling hot and I bite my bottom lip "c-can I go and change my clothes?" He looks me up and down "if you must" I stand up and then walk to my bedroom and close the door and lock it "no no no no no no ah no! Fluffy bunnies! They're in the kitchen"

I slide down the door and breath heavily. I lean my head against the door and then try and search around the room for some heat pills but fall onto the ground, my face against the ground and my butt in the air. I whine "w-what Should i-i do...."

Jimins pov

I look at the time after a few minutes and huff "how long does it take for a bunny to change? Its been 15 minutes! And he still isn't back....I'll g-" I stand up and a strong scent hits my nose. I cover my nose "shit..."

Jisung stands up and glares at me "please stay down here and keep the others down as well" I shake my head uncovering my nose "I need to go to him" namjoon and yoongi pull me back "dude no!" Jisung runs to the kitchen and then runs up the stairs.

I try and get out their grips, my inner fox trying to get to my bunny, I see the others all covering their noses and then I snap back to reality and shake my head "what the fuck just happened...." I look at namjoon and yoongi, yoongi Huffs "your bunny went into heat and your fox wanted to go and mate him..."

I groan and then they let go of me. Jisung walks downstairs and I look at him "where's jungkook?" He smiles "he's coming....just changing and tidying up...he kinda made a mess up there" I smirk a little and then jungkook walks downstairs wearing

he kinda made a mess up there" I smirk a little and then jungkook walks downstairs wearing

I bite my lip seeing his thick thighs....wow~

He walks to me and then sits on my lap again facing me while straddling my thighs. I put my hands on his thighs and he blushes "sorry....I uh-" I cut him off "don't apologize....it's not under your control....but bun you have to remember to take your pills every morning or some psycho could take advantage of you okay?"

He nods "yes hyung....I'm sorry" he looks down. I lift his chin "don't apologize bun" he giggles a little and then nuzzles his nose against mine making me chuckle a little. He leans back and then looks at his friends and then sighs "guys..."

Jisung sighs "we're sorry....we were childish.... they really arent bad people" Jisung leans his head on minho's Should and smiles. Jungkook smiles widely "are we still friends?" They all nod and jungkook giggles "yay!"

I smile seeing my bunny so happy. He looks at me and we make eye contact and he blushes. I move my hand to his cheek "what's on your mind bunny~" he looks at my lips and then back at my eyes making me chuckle "come on bunny~ tell me what's on your mind~"

He gulps "u-uh...i-i w-was thinking a-about t-the kiss e-earlier" I lick my lips "the kiss? What about it?~" I Lean closer to him and he blushes madly and leans back a little gripping my shirt "h-how i-it f-felt..."

My eyes darken "oh really~ did it deel nice when I kissed you?~" he nods a little, I grip his chin "words bunny" he squeaks a little "y-yes" I ghost my lips over his "aw~ how cute~" I then pull away and he looks at me confused. I chuckle "aw does my bunny want more kisses~"

His ears perk up and I then rub his thighs making him gulp. He looks at my hands and then back at me and I smirk "well it's too bad bunny won't get anymore kisses~" he looks down and his ears flop down and then he stands up "i-im gonna go make more cookies" I go to speak but he walks into the kitchen

I huff "Aish....damn bunny....I was just beginning to have some fun~" I stand up and follow him to the kitchen while all the others okay video games and talk about random shit. I watch him wonder around the kitchen making the cookies

Should I give him another kiss or tease him~
What a tough decision~