🖤

Jimins pov

We all sit in a circle and I chuck the bottle at taehyung "go on" he smirks and then spins the bottle and I see jungkook following the bottle with his eyes making me chuckle a little. Taehyung smirks when it stops "namjoon-hyung come here!" Namjoon groans and taehyung then kisses namjoons cheek "mwwwwwah!!!"

Jungkook giggles a little "so... whoever the bottle lands on you have to kiss on the cheek?" Jin nods "yeah! Exactly!" Taehyung smirks "or on the lips~" jungkook blushes "uh....on the cheek....I haven't uh..... yeah" hoseok gasps "you've never kissed anyone?"

Jungkook shakes his head a little making my smirk widen "how cute~" namjoon grabs the bottle and spins it. I see the bottle slowing down towards me so I use my tail and make sure it doesn't land on me. It lands on Jin who laughs

Jin and namjoon then kiss and then Jin spins the bottle and the game continues, Jin kisses hoseok, hoseok spins and has to kiss taehyung, taehyung spins and has to kiss Yoongi, yoongi spins and has to kiss taehyung.

Taehyung smiles "jungkook you want a go?" Jungkook nods "sure" I watch jungkook as he grabs the bottle and then he spins it. I look at the others who all nod and it slows down near yoongi who then moves his tail so it speeds up again making jungkook puff his cheeks out

I slows down and I smirk when it stops pointing towards me "come here bunny~" Jin gently hits my leg "don't do what I think you're gonna do" I smirk "I'll do as I please~" jungkook then hesitates but crawls towards me..

He sits in front of me and then looks at me "I'm sorry" he then kisses my cheek and then quickly moves back into his place. I then grab the bottle and spin it...

Oh and what a coincidence! It lands on Jungkook who giggles a little "that's weird" I see the others all nod holding their laughter in. I smirk and then stand up, I walk to jungkook and cup his cheeks "ready bun?" He giggles "how will you kiss my cheek when you're covering them?"

I chuckle "oh I'm not gonna kiss your cheek~" his eyes widen and I then pull him to me and kiss him deeply. He gasps and I think about sliding my tounge in but don't, he grips my shirt and tries to kiss back which I find adorable.

I pull away and lick my lips "told you I wasn't gonna kiss your cheek~" he blushes madly and then his ears flop down covering his eyes. I then kick taehyung who was sat next to him and he winces and they all move so I'm now sat next to jungkook.

I pull my hands away and then chuck the bottle across the room "how about we stop now?" They all nod and then we all just talk about anything not bothering about playing truth or dare.

Hoseok smiles "okay! Jungkook! I wanna ask something", Jungkooks ears perk up and then he looks at Hobi "ummmm okay?" He giggles, hoseok chuckles "okay can you change into your bunny form? I wanna see what you look like" Jungkook nods "okay!" My eyes widen a little seeing jungkook now in his bunny form

I lick my lips and then shake my head and look away. I then take a deep breath and pick jungkook up while he was in his bunny form and put him on my legs on his back and he squeaks... Taehyung laughs a little "that's fucking adorable" I look at Jungkook who squeaks

 Taehyung laughs a little "that's fucking adorable" I look at Jungkook who squeaks

I then rub his belly and be curls up a little putting his tiny paws on my fingers.

There is a knock on the door and jungkook then hops off my lap and switches back to his human form and then walks to the door...

Who the fuck would be here now?! They inturrupted me and my bunny!! Whoever it is, is gonna get beat the fuck up...
I was playing with my beautiful baby bunny and they've inturrupted....ugh