🖤

One month later
Jimins pov

I walk into school with my arm around Jungkooks waist while the others all walk behind us.
We all stop when someone yells

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

We all turn around and jungkook gasps "C-cade?" my eyes widen seeing him in a suit and his hair had been styled professionally and he had makeup on and everything.

We all step back and I stare at jungkook, jungkook steps forward "you look....better" cade steps towards him "I am better! And I did this for you! So we can be together....ive been waiting years to ask this jungkook" everyone gasps when cade gets down on one knee

Jungkook steps back "what are you doing?" cade looks up at him and holds up a very expensive diamond ring "will you marry me?" Jungkooks eyes widen and I then growl and step forward "jungkook"

He turns to me and I then sigh "I don't have a diamond ring to give you...but one day I will get down on one knee and propose to you but for now,i want you to know that I love you and will protect you from anything!"

Cade stands up "you're a pathetic fox!! You'll probably end up hurting him!!" my eyes darken "and you're at rat!" cade scoffs "Im a mouse actually! Small hybrids need to stick together"

Jungkook goes to speak but cade cuts him off "plus! Weren't you going to eat him before?! Why should he trust you?!!" my eyes widen "don't bring that up! We're in love and nothing will break us apart!!"

Cade smirks "not even if I kiss him~" I growl "don't even think about touching my boyfriend cade, I will rip you limb from limb" we both jump when jungkook squeaks loudly

We both look at him and he huffs "you're fighting over me like I'm some raw meat! Grow up both of you! I have my own mouth and can have an opinion! Do you both understand?!"

I nod "yes baby" cade nods "yes darling" jungkook glares at Cade "don't call me that.....like I said to you before I have a boyfriend and I'm pregnant...i want to be friends and I'm so happy that you've changed"

I growl when jungkook grabs both his hands, jungkook glares at me making me look away. Jungkook smiles "listen Cade,i know it's hard but you'll find someone better than me...you're right, us smaller hybrids need to stick together...but marriage isn't the right thing, we don't work together..."

Cade shakes his head "but we do! Just give me a chance! I'll buy you anything you want! I'll give you money!" jungkook steps back "I don't want your money!!... I thought you had changed! And now you're trying to bribe me with money?! You can force someone to love you!! Love isn't a choice!"

I look back at him and my eyes widen. He shakes his head "being in love isn't something you chose Cade.....you can't fake being in love, I'm sorry but I love my boyfriend and in just a few months we're going to have a baby...i hope you stay well cade"

Jungkook walks to me and then cade looks down "can I... Can I speak to you jimin?... Alone?" I look at jungkook and then the bell rings. Jungkook kisses my cheek "be quick" I nod and then peck his lips

The others then walk with him to class and all the other students walk to class as well. I cross my arms "what?" he holds out the ring "can you propose to him with this" I knock it out his hand "no, when I propose to him I'm using a ring I chose for him, a ring that he will actually like"

Cade looks at me "you have some guts speaking to a rich man like that! You're poor and not even your parents love you!" I smirk "not everything is about money...and remember something...i have something you'll never have, I have a beautiful boyfriend who will soon give birth to a beautiful baby and we will be a family"

Hid eyes widen and I wink at him "don't forget that.....darling~" I walk to class and everyone turns and looks st me when I walk through the door. I walk and sit next to jungkook at the back of the room

The teacher sighs and mumbles "I don't get paid enough for this.." I wrap my arm around jungkook who leans into my touch. I move my hands to his baby bump and smile
He giggles a little and kisses my cheek making me chuckle a little.

Cade walks into the room and I smirk when he glares at me

He's gonna try and kill me or something stupid like that... They always do...