🖤

Jimins pov

I sit in my room listening to my parents yelling. I huff "this is why I'm never home...what's worse than divorced parents?....parents that should be divorced but aren't"
I open my window and then climb out and climb down a tree to the ground.

I see my friends walking towards my house. I walk to them "hey" Minho sighs "they fighting again?" I scoff "when do they stop" Taehyung Huff's "dude what if they split up? What if you have to move?" I roll my eyes "I have a job....ill just buy my own house...it's not rocket science"

Jin nods "where do you work again?" I huff "in the club down the road....I get a lot of money from there since my grandfather use to own it" they all nod and we then walk to the park where I see kids both in their hybrid forms and in their human forms running around.

We sit down by a tree and I smile a little seeing couples walking around holding hands...
Yoongi Huff's "isnt that the bunny you want jimin?" I look at where he's pointing and I see jungkook sat alone on a bench.

I smirk and lick my lips "I'll go say hello~" I stand up and walk to him. I sit down next to him and see that he's drawing something on his wrist. I tilt my head a little and look at what he's drawing "what does pjk mean?" He jumps and squeaks loudly covering his wrist.

He looks at me "j-jimin....i-i-" I raise my eyebrow "awww does it mean park jungkook? That's cute~ you have a crush on me~" he shakes his head "i-i d-do n-not!" I lean closer to him and he whimpers a little.

I growl a little "don't fucking lie to me... remember what my favourite meal is~" he moves away from me and I sit back "where's the other rodent?", He mumbles something and then Huff's a little "Jisung is at home"

I chuckle "getting brave are we~" he looks down "i-i should go..." I snicker "what? Is it past your bedtime?~" he stands up and walks away and I can't help but stare at his ass as he walks away and lick my lips

I walk back to my friends and changbin laughs a little "he reject you or something?" I scoff "why would I ask a fucking rodent out? That's disgusting", I sit down and smirk "little bunny has a crush on me though~"

Hoseok tilts his head "wait....rewind...hold up....I thought you wanted him to be yours? Why are you calling him disgusting?" I growl a little at him "I want to EAT him not fuck him.... fucking hell....you really think a fucking fox and bunny could be together? No I will fucking rip him limb from limb"

Jin smirks "hmmmm for some reason I don't believe you jimin....I've seen how you look at that bunny.... exactly how Minho looks at the squirrel" Minho gasps "shut the fuck up! I do not!" Namjoon nods "and changbin stares at the puppy..."

Changbin Huff's "shut the fuck up he's cute okay....and he has a name....his name is Felix so fucking call him that" yoongi smirks "whipped!" I roll my eyes "all of you shut up! I do not and never will like that bunny! Look I'll even make him bleed tomorrow to show it to all of you! I'll beat him up and then you'll see that I don't want him to actually be mine! I just want to eat a bunny because I'm hungry Understand?"

I stand up growling at them all and they all look down. I then walk back to my house but stop when I see jungkook walking into the house next to mine.
I smirk "OI BUNNY!" He freezes and turns to me.
I lick my lips and smirk "hello neighbor~" his eyes widen.

Whoa how did I never notice my favourite bunny is right next door~ I guess I'm never home that's probably why~

Aish this is gonna be fun~