VII. 3

Draco knew Morrigan Gaunt was up to something

Draco knew Morrigan Gaunt was up to something. With her, it was always unpredictable. He did not know if she was actually hiding something or not. 

But he felt it this time. He just knew it. 

"Love, what is that ghastly thing you are wearing?", he asked, kissing her shoulder. She snickered under her breath. 

"Oh, stop it, just some rags I found. You know he gave the mission to find Potter at the Weasley wedding. Let's say I don't want to miss a thing. You have to tell Nott to go to the Morrigan and warn others. There should be no one apart from Sirius at Grimmauld Place. ", she said turning to face him. 

There he stood, clad in a black suit with a turtleneck that hugged his toned yet lean figure. She gulped, thinking about all the things she wanted to do right now, but she dismissed her thoughts. This had to be done. 

"I love you, dear. Be safe. You come right home, with me. We can't risk you and you know it", he finished, kissing the top of her head. 

"You are my home, Draco Malfoy, even miles away. I'll be fine", she pressed a light kiss to his lips. 

He grinned and signaled the polyjuice potion sitting at the top of her vanity. In a small clear vial were the hairs of Ginevra Weasley. She shuddered in discomfort. She felt fine in her own skin, and now going to a complete polar opposite was testing her boundaries. 

She was dressed in a knee-length dress with chrysanthemums print. That was the clue she had given Harry Potter. 

"Bottoms up, dear", Draco said giving her the bottle. 

She shrunk considerably in height. She felt her onyx locks turn a fiery red. Freckles littered her face and her icy blue eyes were now a cerulean green. She absolutely hated it. 

Draco tried to stifle a burst of laughter at her discomfort. 

"Not a word from you, Draco", she sneered before apparating to the wedding reception. 

She was quick to spot the iconic golden trio. Charlie widened his eyes as he spotted Morrigan. Remus and he were the only ones who knew about it. He gripped her arm and pushed her into the tent. 

"You are lucky we just sent Ginny inside to look for something. She'll be distracted enough. Remus is making sure she does not come out until you are done. Now, go on. Let me escort you to dance", he gestured. 

She placed her hand on his shoulder and gripped his hand with the other. She spun, making sure the Potter boy locked his gaze with her. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion taking in the dress. 

She glided in a poised form that Ginevra Weasley could not dance. It was the cold and calculated moves that distinguished both young women. Her head always up. She needed to be noticed by Harry Potter by now, or else the potion effect would start to fade away. She glanced at Hermione Granger. Now, she was inspecting the youngest Weasley.